Dropping out of Timewarp: Ship collided into 'Tut-Un Jeb-Ahn' ?!?!?!?!

...?????!!!!!?!?!

Title says what just happened. Closed KSP and reloaded. Timewarping, dropping out- and the same stuff happens again. First time i'm seeing this. What is Tut-Un Jeb-Ahn?

It destroys nearly all parts of the ship, and at various locations. Even reloading a save doesn't work, instant dissassemble of the craft loaded.

What is going on???

Haha, I found the issue... kind of.

Look here, I dug a little deeper into the forums and tried various different searches: This Thread is an addon release thread where this issue and it's cause is described.

It seems to be tied to Warp Rates faster than the stock maximum. I use Jumbo32 (3.2xScale) so it was a little higher. every time you warp from inside a planetary SOI, go over the limit and drop out in interplanetary space this bug occurs.

Nothing to fix it (at least I found nothing yet) but a workaround: Don't use faster than 100.000 X Warp from inside an planets SOI and make a quicksave everytime you enter Interplanetary. that seems to work around it.

So now excuse me, I have to gather Seismic Data from Duna with a Rover for Moving Parts Inc.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.