Where will YOUR kerbonauts celebrate New Year's Eve?

viktor19

The scientists are researching how to raise the money for the research center upgrade from the pyrotechnics show. Bill and Bob are busy watching that Jeb does not sneak in to pilot a firework

Meanwhile the mission control crew is having fun playing with "cow on ice"... err... I mean they are busy navigating a rover around Minmus.

Edited by Alchemist

50+t vacuum SSTO capital ship named "2015" manned by 6 kerbals ready to leave Kerbins SOI for the first time EVER. All of my Kerbals are onboard. Its capable of Duna, Eve or with some fancy manuvering, Jool. As it is 1h 15 till midnight im not shure where i want to go.

50+t vacuum SSTO capital ship named "2015" manned by 6 kerbals ready to leave Kerbins SOI for the first time EVER. All of my Kerbals are onboard. Its capable of Duna, Eve or with some fancy manuvering, Jool. As it is 1h 15 till midnight im not shure where i want to go.

I heard that Duna is lovely this time of year ;)

All my poor Kerbals are trapped on Kerbin- except one who is stuck in LKO. I dropped my laptop, and now it sounds like it wants to explode (leading me to immediately power it down) every time I try and run KSP... :(

New laptop in the mail, to arrive SOON . But its specs are even worse than my current laptop (2 GB of RAM instead of 4 GB RAM, although it does have a significantly more powerful CPU...)

Regards,

Northstar

Jeb was stranded in orbit, with Bob, Bill and 2 other guys having dinner in Astronaut complex. They tried to tease Jeb few times with selfies of them enjoying nice snacks so he went on EVA and tried to push his Mk1 Pod to lower its periapsis into the atmosphere. He gave nice little spin to the pod, almost wasn't able to return in it and so he decided to wait for the rescue...and there was just about 1000m to bring him on suborbital trajectory

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.