Music to Launch Rockets To - KSP Music Thread

Steambirds

I recently discovered this UK-based band called "Public Service Broadcasting". In short, they make soundtracks to important moments in history. They have made song about moments in WW2. And ofcourse, they have dedicated a entire album to vintage space!

Go check them out, I recommend their entire album: "Public Service Broadcasting - The Race for Space"

This is their song "Go" about the Apollo 11 landing, also on that album mentioned above.

Edited by ToyotaTim

• 2 weeks later...
Peter Schilling - Major Tom (Extended version)

This exists in english? didn't know about that.... because you know... <singing> "Vööölllig losgelöst.. voooon deeeen Steeeernen... flieeegt das Raauuumschiff völligg schwerelos..."

- - - Updated - - -

I found once "Flight" from Lee Rosevere, which makes a great background-music for launches

found it here: http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Lee_Rosevere/All_These_Simple_Things/02_-_Flight

Used it for a littlebit playing with blender and waiting for 1.0 some months ago:

This exists in english? didn't know about that.... because you know... <singing> "Vööölllig losgelöst.. voooon deeeen Steeeernen... flieeegt das Raauuumschiff völligg schwerelos..."

- - - Updated - - -

I found once "Flight" from Lee Rosevere, which makes a great background-music for launches

found it here: http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Lee_Rosevere/All_These_Simple_Things/02_-_Flight

Used it for a littlebit playing with blender and waiting for 1.0 some months ago:

Yes it existed in both German and English version, aswell as an extended English version wich has some dialog from the German version.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm aware a lot of people use epic tracks, so my selection may seem uninteresting at first, if not overall;

When I'm launching, when my rocket is falling apart and when the kraken strikes;

"Holding out for a Hero"

When I'm in orbit around Kerbin;

"Light the Night (Single Mix"

"The Coventry Carol"

Landing back on Kerbin;

"Welcome Home"

• 4 weeks later...

I think Kerbals would enjoy this music, and we know from the KSP Credits that Squad likes Bungie!  Listen to the embedded player at this site.  Music by a real space scientist (for those who may have missed such posts in similar threads).  Some of the Bungie fans might like the pre-Marty O'Donell and pre-Power of Seven music.  This was originally done by Alexander Seropian as MIDIs in the first Marathon game, but now since remade using "real" instruments.

http://themarathonmusic.com/about.html

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.