[1.0]CactEye 2 Orbital Telescope BETA 5.2

Raven.

3 hours ago, Jimbodiah said:

I keep getting crashes with this mod, but don't really see anything in the logs that means anything.

Be sure to install the latest version from the release thread. I don't really monitor this one anymore. I'll take a look at your crash logs when I get home.

Yep, but now it's maintained by Angel-125. Please have some patience so that he gets a chance to check your problem. Are you sure you got the latest version released by Angel-125? The OP on this thread may contain an obsolete link. 

Here is the release thread for the CactEye. Not sure what the crash is, there appears to be a bunch of "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" reports in your logs but I don't know what that's from. Have you tried just the stock game, MechJeb, and the latest CactEye?

Also, it would be a big help to me if people would switch to the release thread for discussions. I don't own this thread, so I can't request for it to be locked. It's fewer thread for me to keep track of that way. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have an ultra-wide setup (3840x1024 TH2G) and when i Toggle the telescopes GUI i get a very big window that has the lower corners (usualy where the resize button is) way below the border of my screen and beyond my mouse reach, could you please limit the default size of the window? ill post a screenshot so you get the picture :P 

http://imgur.com/a/eA9Xp

• 4 weeks later...

Everything appears to be working correctly except for the fact that the results will never transmit.

Example: 250km orbit, looking at Eve, take a picture, GUI comes up saying I've collected ~40 science, press transmit, nothing happens. No exceptions are being thrown.

Any idea whats going on?

Edit: RemoteTech connection was dropping as I was sending signals. My fault!

Edited by visivante

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2016 at 9:12 PM, Riverey said:

Wow, I'm surprised that I'm first one here... but this is an awesome mod, can't wait to see it updated or the 1.1=)
And thanks for all your efforts for supporting it.

7 hours ago, Zefnoly said:

I can't wait either. Haven't gotten a chance to test it properly on a career/science sandbox save yet because i only experimented in 1.0.5 while waiting for 1.1 but i loved what this mod could do. I would really like it in 1.1.2!

Might want to follow the proper dev thread then.  It is updated to 1.1.2 but there is currently a mod stopping bug that keeps you from getting the science UI up and running but the mod will install and not kill your game anymore...

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.