Rate the joke of the post above you!

ThatNoob

So this is a simple game, make up a joke, this can also be an anti-joke, and the user below will rate it from 1-10.

Rules:

1. Gore is only allowed in light quantities

2. No vulgar jokes

3. No jokes about serious accident or things like plane crashes

4. Keep it clean

Here's my joke.

If you take a duck, turn it's beak upside down what do you get?

A duck with an upside down beak, what else?

4/10

Funny, but it follows a common template.

Teacher: Whoever answers my next question can go home.

One boy throws his bag out the window.

Teacher: Who just threw that?

Boy: Me. I’m going home now.

(I will make up my own joke for my next post. I promise.)

4/10 Slightly funny.

Tell a joke to a German, and he will not understand it.

Tell a joke to an Englishman, and he will understand it, but won't show it.

Tell a joke to a Japanese, and he will understand it, but in his own way.

Tell a joke to a Russian, and he will tell you that he knows three more versions of that joke that are much better.

3/10

A boy is talking to his father before the child goes to bed.

He says to his father "Say goodbye to Papa for me", perplexed his father responds "Ok".

The next day the boy's grandfather dies, the father dismisses the loss a coincidence.

A few months pass, and the boy is talking to his father before the child goes to bed.

He says to his father "Say goodbye to Aunt Julie for me", perplexed his father responds "Ok".

The next day the boy's aunt dies, and it was at this moment he began to suspect something.

Time goes by and the boy predicts more and more deaths, and then one day he finally says "Good bye daddy".

Terrified the man stays up stressed our of his mind, and then dawn hits, relieved the man walks into the kitchen to make some coffee. It was at this moment the boy's mother walks in and shouts "Honey, the mailman just died on our front lawn!"

3/10

I was at a McDonalds with my friend. We were bored, so he got his cell phone and dialed the number of calories listed on his 20 Chicken McNuggets box.

When he called it, Somebody answered.

3/10

A boy is talking to his father before the child goes to bed.

He says to his father "Say goodbye to Papa for me", perplexed his father responds "Ok".

The next day the boy's grandfather dies, the father dismisses the loss a coincidence.

A few months pass, and the boy is talking to his father before the child goes to bed.

He says to his father "Say goodbye to Aunt Julie for me", perplexed his father responds "Ok".

The next day the boy's aunt dies, and it was at this moment he began to suspect something.

Time goes by and the boy predicts more and more deaths, and then one day he finally says "Good bye daddy".

Terrified the man stays up stressed our of his mind, and then dawn hits, relieved the man walks into the kitchen to make some coffee. It was at this moment the boy's mother walks in and shouts "Honey, the mailman just died on our front lawn!"

Oh, and can somebody explain this?

Error/10

3/10

I was at a McDonalds with my friend. We were bored, so he got his cell phone and dialed the number of calories listed on his 20 Chicken McNuggets box.

When he called it, Somebody

6/10 no comment

I was looking at a baseball and it was getting bigger.

Then it hit me!

0/10 not a joke

Three men are stranded in a desert and a Genie appears to them. He allows the men one wish. One of the men asks for a car door. The other men are angry and ask him "Why did you get a car door?!" the man responds "So that when it gets hot, we can roll down the window."

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.