Rate The Spaceship Above You

Engineer of Stuff

6/10.

Fairly standard cranked delta wing design with dual stabilizers. Clean, simple, effective. Slightly underpowered, but that may be part of necessity for the mission.

screenshot31_2.png

Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey! 8/10, because arguably there's too much spaceship to fit in the box. :P:D

My SSTO based on Thunderbird 1.

bnaQzU9.png

2t8IkZv.png

IC97zUa.png

L3aRwOU.png

8/10 - I have a thing for winged rocket designs, reminds me of Gerry Anderson's work.

Primitive Orbital Station - Level 1 tech recycled parts only. Attached to the core module are 2 mini landers and a micro shuttle for cismunar survey and rescue.

6lD80ND.jpg

Edited by pandoras kitten

7.5 / 10 rather cool looking. I like designs that pack a lot of modules in a small space.

Edit: Rating for the SSTO because no one else rated it: 8/10 looks like a rocket, flies like a plane!

This is my Luxor-class Luxury Space Tourism SSTO, capable of a Munar flyby and return without refueling (and probably more if I were a better pilot)

p5Z8cz3.jpg

Edited by Slam_Jones

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.