Let's see your desktop wallpaper.

fawker

I guess you could say im showing off, my 'Rainmeter' ;P

NgSj4.jpg

Here's my current desktop. Going to go full out with Rainmeter soon, so I'll probably post again once I am finished mucking around with it.

Once you get rainmeter and how it works, it's not hard to customize. Have Fun with it! Oh, and the dock, It's 'Rocketdock'

That doesn't... frighten you? :-\

Not really...it does still lock, just doesn't quite close properly. It’s not a pressurized aircraft, so its not an issue. Couldn't open the door in flight if you wanted to anyway, there’s too much air rushing past forcing the door in when your flying at ~140kts.

http://pwplaviation.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/ovakinney_strnd1.jpg

They felt no fear, why should you?\

note, there is noone flying the biplane.

Is that a Canadian rego on that plane?

As far as pressurized craft go (aka airliners) you would probably not get on one if you realized just how thin that tin can really was. Even more so when you realize the jet engines are pumping air into that tin can to keep you breathing, and not freezing to death. Yeah, your breathing air / warmth in a pressurized aircraft comes from engine exhaust.

No time for love. Desktop thread.

I usually use Ubuntu 10.04 with a heavily modified (to remove lolbloat) GNOME 2, but at the moment I'm on my XP vidya gaymen rig.

I usually manually cycle between around 200 or so wallpapers I have in a folder somewhere whenever I get bored of the current one. If asked, I'll post original, but I can't be arsed to right now, so here's my desktop.

8Tdgxn.png

And yes, that's some rainmeter in there. Also WinAmp.

• 2 weeks later...