Let's see your desktop wallpaper.

fawker

I currently cycle through a couple dozen pictures using the Win7 slideshow option. Some are extraterrestrial landscapes from Terragen software, some are shuttle pictures, some are weirdness found on line.

I use the Win7 slideshow feature aswell. I have a folder on my hard drive, and any picture I drop into that folder is added to the slideshow. I've got numerous pictures of space stuff (nebula etc.), a piece of KSP Fan art, and a promotional picture from a game I play.

Had this one up for about 6 or 7 months now (since KSP started). I had to trim it down to fit the screen, the original image was huge. :)

It's from NASA's image gallery, Discovery is up front, with Endeavour on Launch Pad 39B ready in case of a rescue mission being needed. If I'm not mistaken, this was the Return to Flight mission.

Cheers

I cycle through about 40, but the latest one I've added is this:

lyFNF.jpg

I really enjoy that game.

I've never played it, but seeing a video on YouTube comparing physX gameplay to non-PhysX really made me want an Nvidia card rather than the ATI card I have now. I'm an Nvidia man at heart, but circumstances were against me on my GPU choice.

That video also made me wish game developers spent just a little bit of time on making the game look reasonably good without PhysX. Standards are dropping I tell you!

Desktop

Screenshot-2011-07-27_03.33.20.jpg

Notice the lovey compression, and in its RDP beuty (non-native resolution ftw).

Laptop

Skermskoot55.png

mIRC, office stuff and one of those Firefox's is a remote app. Believe me the thing can run a lot of stuff like Half-Life2 with decent FPS but just having to drag over a few icons to get back up and running after a reinstall feels so good.