How many screenshots have you taken?

Norpo

How many screenshots have you taken? (Approximate if you don't know.)  

221 members have voted

1. 1. How many screenshots have you taken? (Approximate if you don't know.)

• 0-25
    • 25-100
    • 100-500
    • 1000-2000
    • 2000-4000
    • 4000+ (How many gigabytes is that!?)

If you don't know the real value (I'm basing it off the F1 Button method for my count, I did take a tiny few using Steam).

Nearly 2000. Yeah, I think I must of fallen asleep at the F1 button or something...

Also, feel free to share some of your best screenshots!

EDIT: Gahh, I forgot an 500-1000 option after I reworked the polls slightly.

Just pick the one you're closest to, I suppose? *shrugs*

Edited by Norpo

i have a screenshoting problem.

i usually have like 2000-4000+ screenshots EVERY INSTALL.

however, ive got a screenshot folder to like 8,000+ screenshots once, then another to 7,000+

i take screenshots of every time i start a burn to circularize my orbit when launching (i think it looks cool okay?)

also when staging (not all the time, just when a stage decides to float off movie style)

my rockets sitting on the launchpad and shortly after liftoff (also looks cool)

someone help me

and yet ive still never really been outside kerbins soi much...

I have thousands of KSP screenshots, and they are all spread all over in dozens of different install directories going back to 0.18. I never take screenshots in other games either, can't help myself in KSP though.

2708. With each update since 0.24, I've copied my KSP folder elsewhere and cleared both saves and screenshots from the Steam folder. So, I can give the breakdown across versions: 1416 in 0.23 and 0.23.5 combined, 848 in 0.24, 236 in 0.25, and 118 in 0.90.

There's a reason my "What did you do today" posts tend to be so screenshot-heavy.

I changed the screenshot button to 1, so I take lots of screenshots of pretty much every mission. I usually end up having to make 2 folders with 2000+ screenshots for each version of the game.

By my estimations, I have amounted roughly 40 000 screenshots during the three years I've played KSP. That's about 80Gb worth.

Yeah...

More than my free imgur album allows. Anyone know a free unlim or near unlim alternative?

I made 7 different Imgur accounts. :P

Edited by Giggleplex777

3207 in my combined .25 - .90 screeny folder, and I had at least 2000 each for 0.24, 0.23, 0.22, 0.21, 0.19, 0.18.... all the way back to 0.13. So I'd say in the tens of thousands. Sadly, most of them are gone.

Just a few here and there... I'd have to go count. Maybe 200 - 300? I usually take at least one of each new *finished* vessel, and now and then of some major (for me) accomplishment/landing... and of course weird stuff, such as.....

why.jpg

More than my free imgur album allows. Anyone know a free unlim or near unlim alternative?

255 if i remember correctly.

oh and i'm gonna be that guy:

The vote numbers overlap which isn't required for absolute values - which option do I choose for 25 pictures?

And you're missing the option for 501 to 999...

(sorry)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.