[CKAN plugin] CKAN PartManager v1.2 - Selectively remove parts from mods

nlight

On 9/4/2016 at 4:03 PM, Gribbleshnibit8 said:

Yep. I took a while to clean it up a little more, but I think I've finally got it to a releasable point. I just get kind of nervous about releases because as soon as it's out there will be bugs found I've gotta fix :P

I would be glad to report any bugs I find.

• 2 weeks later...

Gribbleshnibit8, I'm assuming you haven't released this?  I've been smashing my head against the wall trying to get this to work but whatever versions are up there are dead in the water with the latest version of CKAN.  I wouldn't ask but the next reply to this suggests that he had it and was testing it, so I'm confused. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/4/2016 at 4:03 PM, Gribbleshnibit8 said:

Yep. I took a while to clean it up a little more, but I think I've finally got it to a releasable point. I just get kind of nervous about releases because as soon as it's out there will be bugs found I've gotta fix :P

So... It's been half a year... Is this officially dead, or is there somewhere more appropriate to be looking for things like this?

• 1 month later...
On 11.3.2017 at 9:15 AM, aquilux said:

So... It's been half a year... Is this officially dead, or is there somewhere more appropriate to be looking for things like this?

Same question, is there an answer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

You realized that you replied to a post that was more than a year old?

Lol no i didnt. sorry. I was looking for ckan plugin information. Thought id help if anyone came across this thread like i have.

1 hour ago, Jesusthebird said:

Lol no i didnt. sorry. I was looking for ckan plugin information. Thought id help if anyone came across this thread like i have.

Thanks for being helpful. :)