The KSP Community My Little Pony Megathread

Drakomis

Hello everyone!

Since the last Megathread was filled with lots of off-topic banter and pretty much died out, I decided to make a new one. In this thread, we will continue the legacy of the old while maintaining the rules of the board and going about our playful respects for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in a tolerating and quite humorous manner (as usual!). I encourage the Brony Community to activity participate. However, this time around, there is a major change!

While it is well understood by the Brony Community on the restrictions of their postings on this forum, it may not be known that I have registered and opened a new Channel on IRC specifically for the Brony Community here. In this channel, almost none of the forum rules apply there. It\'s pretty much an open ballgame for everybrony and is there to allow everyone a place to speak freely without a Moderator going 'NO!' every five seconds.

The channel is #KSPBrony on esper.net and is currently owned by myself and moderated by one of our friendly, non-brony Moderator friends named Epsigma! I plan on adding a few more Channel Mods as its activity increases, but for now Epsigma and myself will do.

The only rules on the KSP Brony IRC channel are to tag any mature image with 'NSFW' and be polite and civil with everyone, including the non-brony\'s in the chat that just want to hang out. After all, it wouldn\'t be Brony if everyone wasn\'t welcomed!

So have fun with the new thread and new IRC Channel! I hope this will solve most of your issues with the rules here and allow you the most fun possible with MLP while at the same time enjoying our most favorite game, Kerbal Space Program!

Your friendly resident Brony Mod,

-Drakomis

To start things off, I\'ll do a new weekly fanfiction story mention here on this thread. At any time I could add one or as many as five depending on who wishes to be referenced. These fanfictions can be either from MLP or another genre entirely. Support all writers!

Fanfiction Story of the Week Mention

Mareci mon Ami - By Ping111

For reference, here are the Megathread Rules:

- Spoiler all Images

- Keep on Topic

- Keep all disputes to Private Messages or relay troubles to a Mod

- Do not violate Forum Rules in any Post, with the exception of the One-Post Image rule which is mainly exempt on Off-Topic

- All Bronies are encouraged to take non-permitted conversations over to the IRC Channel @ #KSPBrony

Brony music is awesome, no?

I\'m sure most of you are already acquainted with such wonders as this, but for those of you who aren\'t yet, enjoy:

I have this downloaded on my phone. I listen to it often at work. :3

My shirt came in the mail today! I\'m gonna wear it to school under a hoodie (so only those whom I want to see it can.) Image is attached. The blue text underneath says 'EVERYPONY EQUAL EVERYPONY LOVED' and the typography is every single character with fan names (like Lyra). They even have Tom!

My shirt came in the mail today! I\'m gonna wear it to school under a hoodie (so only those whom I want to see it can.) Image is attached. The blue text underneath says 'EVERYPONY EQUAL EVERYPONY LOVED' and the typography is every single character with fan names (like Lyra). They even have Tom!

Now, do not wear that to school unless you want to be laughed at. Just sayin\'. Bronyism may be cool on the internet to some people, but people just won\'t get it in real life.

Now, do not wear that to school unless you want to be laughed at. Just sayin\'. Bronyism may be cool on the internet to some people, but people just won\'t get it in real life.

That\'s why it\'s under a hoodie so I will only show it to those who know I\'m a brony.

Woh what website i want to make one, wait can i make custom ones?

Wait, I think i found ithttp://www.redbubble.com/shop/bronies+brony+t-shirts

I also found something you would like to ping

fig,white,mens,ffffff.jpg