The KSP Community My Little Pony Megathread

Drakomis

I think that there is no "best" pony, they complementary to each other.

Anyway, I believe that point of this series is promoting diversity and show children that "buddy up" with people showing different (than You) personalties and interests is a good idea.

I think generally when people say "X is best pony," they really just mean that that's their personal favorite, rather than trying to push their opinion as objective fact.

Or at least that's what it means when I say it. I guess I can't speak for everyone.

I think that there is no "best" pony, they complementary to each other.

Anyway, I believe that point of this series is promoting diversity and show children that "buddy up" with people showing different (than You) personalties and interests is a good idea.

I'd have to agree with this. Each has their own unique personalities, different views, and positives/negatives. Even the antagonists have their merits depending on the perspective you view them from.

Hey all,

This thread has been a lot of fun, and I'm sure it has been a great place for you guys to discuss your interest along with KSP. However, as the Community grows, we have to realise that some things just can't be continued, such as Fan Threads. This can be for a variety of reasons, such as posters remaining in one board when there is an entire Forum to explore, not to mention the sheer Moderation resources that megathreads like this consume. We want you to know that the closure of this thread is nothing against the MLP Community, or the posters of this thread; it is simply a decision that must be made.

Best Regards.