The KSP Community My Little Pony Megathread

Drakomis

Man, ever since i watched MLP once, youtube has been spamming MLP ads. Adsence?

Yup, it knows all of that, quick question, now that your in the herd(dont deny it) whos your fav pony?

My shirt came in the mail today! I\'m gonna wear it to school under a hoodie (so only those whom I want to see it can.) Image is attached. The blue text underneath says 'EVERYPONY EQUAL EVERYPONY LOVED' and the typography is every single character with fan names (like Lyra). They even have Tom!

Just out of curiosity, What website did you get that off? I would be on the fence of wearing brony related merchindise as people where I live, let\'s just say, Dispise Bronies with a passion, So I\'d never really have the balls to wear one into school, But still, It\'d be nice to have one. :L

Just out of curiosity, What website did you get that off? I would be on the fence of wearing brony related merchindise as people where I live, let\'s just say, Dispise Bronies with a passion, So I\'d never really have the balls to wear one into school, But still, It\'d be nice to have one. :L

I think here got if from here http://www.redbubble.com/shop/bronies+brony+t-shirts

I don\'t know if this is the right anywhere to post this but... I am might be going to possibly write a PonyFanfic sometime in the possible future; I have it all in my head but just don\'t know how to put anything but some specific parts into words.

One of those parts happened to be a song/chant, and I was wondering if you guys could help me with the rythym and stuffs.

(By the way for any wondering Fluttershy sings/chants this)

Yeiko la Yish\'ma hilim o nay\'veinu

Wei\'lo la no\'werna lo keef yador

O ni la fey\'lo wa\'haed sha

Jo lik\'ayley Jil lohk fa...

Through the traveling wind and rain

Past the towers of eternal dark

And in the plane of everlasting white

I find what I\'m looking for...

I don\'t know if this is the right anywhere to post this but... I am might be going to possibly write a PonyFanfic sometime in the possible future; I have it all in my head but just don\'t know how to put anything but some specific parts into words.

One of those parts happened to be a song/chant, and I was wondering if you guys could help me with the rythym and stuffs.

(By the way for any wondering Fluttershy sings/chants this)

Yeiko la Yish\'ma hilim o nay\'veinu

Wei\'lo la no\'werna lo keef yador

O ni la fey\'lo wa\'haed sha

Jo lik\'ayley Jil lohk fa...

Through the traveling wind and rain

Past the towers of eternal dark

And in the plane of everlasting white

I find what I\'m looking for...

So yeah. I hope anybronie(see what I did there?) who sees this is thinking and not laughing.

:(

For a second, I thought that was Hebrew. I thought that because Yish\'ma means \'will hear\', and it just sounds a lot like it.

I could help, I guess...

So... I might be a little bit late to the party considering the vids already have 200k+ views apiece, but if anyone hasn\'t seen them, you absolutely have to check out the Friendship Is Witchcraft series. Extremely impressive and hilarious.

Even non-bronies would enjoy them, I am almost positive.

I\'ve seen some of that, but lots of the stuff made by the community makes no sense to me simply because it is so american-based (I think 90% of bronies or so are american) lots of the jokes are lost on me.

Of course it\'s still fun/good, but at a certain point i can simply feel i\'ve had enough of the weird vibe they always use in such things.

You haven\'t seen anything until you see robotic Sweetie Bell.

Sweetie Belle is sort of sacred and untouchable to me considering how active the voice actor is (and crazy) at some point she will find the stuff made with her on the internet.