The KSP Community My Little Pony Megathread

Drakomis

Alright guys. My latest upcoming FimFic, A Toothless Smile is going to be dotted with haikus. Here are my favourites so far:

Your eyes are deep blue

Why do you stain them with tears?

Do not cry for me

I sat there so dead

But my soul lives forever

I can see you, friend

I am dead and gone

But you are still here, my friend

I love you, Pinkie

Never forget me

I’ll always remember you

I don’t want to die

From these, you can probably guess what this story is about.

I agree FS is the cutest, but if someone disagrees with me, then that is fully acceptable, because there\'s this fandom that has the saying \'\'Love and Tolerance\'\' :)

Also, cardgame, it seems these are merely icons with ponies on them, there\'s not a \'\'pun\'\' or a reason for the ponies to be on them, i prefer it when there is a point to it as well (And of course, i don\'t use apple products)

I agree FS is the cutest, but if someone disagrees with me, then that is fully acceptable, because there\'s this fandom that has the saying \'\'Love and Tolerance\'\' :)

Also, cardgame, it seems these are merely icons with ponies on them, there\'s not a \'\'pun\'\' or a reason for the ponies to be on them, i prefer it when there is a point to it as well (And of course, i don\'t use apple products)

A few of them are related. Launchpad looks kind of like RD is taking off from one, Chrome had flutteryay because Chrome makes me 'yay' inside, App Store/Rarity is a natural pairing, same for PS/Photo Finish, iPhoto, iTunes. Cutie Mark Crusaders/Cutie Mark Finders should also be fairly easy to relate. Twilight\'s text edit, Derpy\'s Dropbox (she dropped a box in the show and looked just like that), and Dashboard should also be obvious. Admittedly, Steam, Quicktime, Skype, Paint and a few others are a bit more out there, but ponies is ponies. ;P

Guys i just read my little dashie... and my god, it was beautiful. i didnt cry, as i am for too out of touch of my emotions. but if i had some left, i would have burst into tears.