Eagle-1 SSTO and 'Eaglet' Mun return Ion shuttle. *not working in v1.0+

That's an excellent little pair of craft :)

...now I want to try a micro munlander. It's honestly never occurred to me to do that :o

Also I reckon nuFAR might be your friend for getting this going in 1.0.2. Generally takes away at least one of the jet engines you'll need to reach orbit, and makes for crazy speeds of 1400m/s or more on air :)

Edited by eddiew

That's an excellent little pair of craft :)

...now I want to try a micro munlander. It's honestly never occurred to me to do that :o

Also I reckon nuFAR might be your friend for getting this going in 1.0.2. Generally takes away at least one of the jet engines you'll need to reach orbit, and makes for crazy speeds of 1400m/s or more on air :)

Thanks man, she isn't as pretty anymore since Squad 'improved' the look of some parts.

You definitely should try a micro lander. It was great fun!

• 3 months later...
Uhhh..... Bill's head is stuck on the overhang in the belly. Also, it seems that the Eagle likes to go belly up while flying.

Yeah mate, it is broken by the 1.0+ updates. It will not work in the current version of the game, sorry man. I don't know what you mean by the head thing. She was a beauty, just watch the video!

Thanks for commenting, I will add a message saying its outdated.

Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to make more micro-replicas.

That stuff is so cool. Does the saturn v replica still work in version 1?

Sorry man, I didnt see this message. Um, I haven't tested it yet. I tend to leave old craft as I make so many new ones!

Yeah mate, it is broken by the 1.0+ updates. It will not work in the current version of the game, sorry man. I don't know what you mean by the head thing. She was a beauty, just watch the video!

Thanks for commenting, I will add a message saying its outdated.

Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean that here is a this intake thing? overhanging the ladder into the cockpit, so my kerbal can't get within range to get into the seat.

I mean that here is a this intake thing? overhanging the ladder into the cockpit, so my kerbal can't get within range to get into the seat.

You are trying to fly a craft that was built before the 1.0 update that changed parts and physics. This craft no longer works.

You are trying to fly a craft that was built before the 1.0 update that changed parts and physics. This craft no longer works.

Yeah loads of parts where changed in the patch and thier size and position has changed. It's totally broken by the patch.. Sad indeed. Ho hum, I will make an equally awesome SSTO in the future. After Squad stops changing parts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.