Does KerbalEdu include all the function of regular KSP?

wbenjin

Yes, KerbalEdu indeed includes all the features of regular Kerbal Space Program. On a minor note however there might be some delay before updates made to regular KSP become available in KerbalEdu as we need to test and possibly fix all the edu features so that they work with the new version.

Incidentally, my testing so far seems to indicate that KerbalEdu is compatible with every mod I've thrown at it so far. Unsurprising I suppose, but worth knowing.

What about the softer form of compatibility, that is gameplay. How does it react to things like FAR or RealSolarSystem as far as being good at the teaching part?

This also opens the question about an alternate version of KerbalEDU that exists using the RSS plugin to be the real world.

Incidentally, I'm still waiting for a fanfiction that explains why Kerbals are on Earth in the 1950s.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.