[1.1.x] KSPX - Kerbal Stock Part eXpansion mod reposted v0.2.10.1 | 20/4/16

stupid_chris

10 minutes ago, majNUN said:

Considering this is not stupid_chris's original work, I'm surprised he's not willing to share it with others if he's not willing to continue in maintaining it.

@stupid_chris only reposted download links, he is not the author of the mod.

On 21/05/2013 at 6:32 AM, stupid_chris said:

Unless granted direct permission by ClairaLyrae (the original author of this mod) redistribution of this mod or parts contained in it is not allowed; this includes creating download mirrors. By downloading this mod you agree to this license.

https://github.com/ClairaLyrae

• 7 months later...

@stupid_chris While this is not directly aimed at you but anyone willing to do so, maybe I'll do it.....

This mod seems to my liking but I'm going to postpone actually testing let alone playing with it for now.

Reason being...

The part list is HUGE and only half of the parts have images linked to them and I can't really tell if I should want this because of it since it adds so many. I think this would get a lot more clicks then it does now if one would post a imgur album with all the reaction wheels on one picture in the VAB, all the engines on another picture, all the structural adapters on another and so forth.

This does seem very cool though :)

17 hours ago, Aeroboi said:

@stupid_chris While this is not directly aimed at you but anyone willing to do so, maybe I'll do it.....

This mod seems to my liking but I'm going to postpone actually testing let alone playing with it for now.

Reason being...

The part list is HUGE and only half of the parts have images linked to them and I can't really tell if I should want this because of it since it adds so many. I think this would get a lot more clicks then it does now if one would post a imgur album with all the reaction wheels on one picture in the VAB, all the engines on another picture, all the structural adapters on another and so forth.

This does seem very cool though :)

Theres about less than 15 parts left in the mod. The rest is now stock. Last update was in 2016. I don't really know what you expect lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/11/2018 at 5:21 AM, stupid_chris said:

Might not have caught on, but this is kinda dead/not being worked on anymore. It works as is and I have no further plan to work on this.

Would you mind if a few of the parts were integrated and maybe modernised to be part of Kerbol Origin's part section? Of course you would get full credit for them. I used to love this mod but it just died...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.