[1.1.x] KSPX - Kerbal Stock Part eXpansion mod reposted v0.2.10.1 | 20/4/16

stupid_chris

I've been working on my own stock parts project and you might want to take a look although I've just started and couldn't really perfect the stock-like feel. Click the banner in my signature to go take a look.

Edited by ganinian

Do the radial fuel tanks here now work correct or do you still need to run fuel lines to them to use them?

They need fuel line, there's no real way to fix this. Fuel flows by stack and something attached radially is automatically a new stack.

Kasper/Chris,

Any way to get that other cupola put back, since the model is different? Just for variety's sake, really. Plus fixing the IVA to the current cupola?

I can see about getting the old one back, but for fixing the IVA on the current one, I guess you mean removing the panel? That's out of my reach, you could try dropping a request in the addon request forum though.

I just discovered how to edit .cfg files for the first time. :cool: I wanted a small launch escape tower with an internal decoupler. Mostly did it by guesswork after looking at how NovaPunch had a decoupler in his escape towers.

Original size:

wzeAfYg.jpg

Shrunk to fit small capsule:

O0IkCWo.jpg

Decoupler test

hXpEa26.jpg

2piSYs6.jpg

Ds3z3jg.jpg

P1eKowB.png

m31Y4NB.jpg

I can see about getting the old one back, but for fixing the IVA on the current one, I guess you mean removing the panel? That's out of my reach, you could try dropping a request in the addon request forum though.

Actually, the last time I used that original KSPX cupola, it had the same IVA as the Mk1-2 pod. I was actually suggesting using the IVA from the actual stock cupola in the KSPX one. Unless I'm utterly mistaken on the IVA.

The download link is not working for me.

I goto the site "http://file2web.com/291KSPX%20v0.2.3.zip", enter the security code, click download.

But then the page just reloads and shows a new security code.

Any reason to not just have it on spaceport?

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by jaxxa90

Hey, I downloaded this and I think I correctly intalled it too. I can see the bigger ion engine in game and everything else in the control and utility tab.

However I think i'm missing a lot of parts. I downloaded this especially for the tvr 210/310/410 adapters, so I can make a nice looking tri standard ion drive probe. But in the archive there're only 3 folders: Control, Utility and Propulsion. It's the 0.2.3 version of the KSPX too, as written in the archive name.

Probably a silly question but the original post had a "Mk1-3 Command pod - Soyuz-type descent capsule. Like the other two cone shape ones, but holds TWO kerbals, is a little bigger than 1.25m, and is more bulbous" included in the description. However, it doesn't look like the part shows up on VAB (whereas the other parts do). Does the part exist in KSPX mod or was that meant to be an 'in-progress' piece?

Hey, I downloaded this and I think I correctly intalled it too. I can see the bigger ion engine in game and everything else in the control and utility tab.

However I think i'm missing a lot of parts. I downloaded this especially for the tvr 210/310/410 adapters, so I can make a nice looking tri standard ion drive probe. But in the archive there're only 3 folders: Control, Utility and Propulsion. It's the 0.2.3 version of the KSPX too, as written in the archive name.

Look at the changelog, those parts are stock now! They were removen from the pack along with all the now stock parts since they're literally identical.

Probably a silly question but the original post had a "Mk1-3 Command pod - Soyuz-type descent capsule. Like the other two cone shape ones, but holds TWO kerbals, is a little bigger than 1.25m, and is more bulbous" included in the description. However, it doesn't look like the part shows up on VAB (whereas the other parts do). Does the part exist in KSPX mod or was that meant to be an 'in-progress' piece?

That part was planned for the 1.0 release and was never done. The original author stopped the pack at 0.2.1 as she was hired by Squad. So yeah, that part doesn't exist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't get the new system, should i extract the "Parts" folder to the "Gamedata" folder?

Or should i extract the Parts folder to "Squad/Parts" folder?

Nope. No need to put the part folder in gamedata folder cause the gamedata folder has a parts in it. Look for Squad folder; it has a parts folder so no need to do that. Did you know that I took advantage of that folder, because I frequently put some of my edited stock parts in my folder then drag it in gamedata.

What is your security software? It probably considers everything on file2web a potential threat. If it's calling out warnings based on the origin of the file rather than the content of the file, you should look into better security software.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.