[1.1.x] KSPX - Kerbal Stock Part eXpansion mod reposted v0.2.10.1 | 20/4/16

stupid_chris

Norton DNS message about file2web:

Malicious Web Site Blocked

You attempted to access: file2web.com

This is a known malicious web site. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site.

The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.

For your protection, this web site has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Firewalls often block file hosting websites because the files hosted on them can possibly contain virusses. The sites themselves are generally okay and in the case of file2web I've never had any security issue.

Firewalls often block file hosting websites because the files hosted on them can possibly contain virusses. The sites themselves are generally okay and in the case of file2web I've never had any security issue.

Yeah that's what I figured was going on, just wanted you to know that some security programs will flag that site. Didn't have the issue with filedropper.

edit: By the way, thank you for doing this, I use these parts all the time, ClairaLyrae did a great job with this mod pack.

Edited by WhatsThisButtonDo

@KasperVLD:

How about fixing the connection strenghts? All 'small_' parts should have:

breakingForce = 50
breakingTorque = 50

All 'large_' parts should have:

breakingForce = 200
breakingTorque = 200

As it is I still have to keep an extra set of .cfg files to overwrite the small and large parts with otherwise they flex way too much and snap way too easily.

As it stands, only the parts where Claira copied a stock .cfg file and edited it have the right values, all the ones where she created the .cfg from new lack them.

Edit: my .cfg edits on mediafire

Edited by Taverius

Thanks because I just cant play without these parts. :D

Yes, but other squad members have their own "name" attributed. (Re, Nova, C7, Harv)

I think those are their nicknames for their kerbals. Nova's name is not really Nova. C7's name is Chad etc. Absolutely none of the stock parts have any of Squads real life names on them. Come to think of it has anyone seen Claira or any of the new members kerbalized?

Can anyone verify that the ASAS parts that come with this mod still engage RCS thrusters properly? I was using it last night, and it seemed that ASAS parts didnt do anything while stock ASAS was fine.

What is this mod exactly? No screenies - or even description.

You have been a member here since Feb 2012, I would assume you know about the popular but abandoned mod called KSPX. KasperVld picked it up and updated it.

And what your looking for is just under the Original post

Is there any trick to using the cylindrical and round fuel/oxidizer tanks? The only way i can get them to give up their contents is with fuel lines which seems like a bit of an unnecessary hassle.

You could try working with this.

Is it possible for you to make an updated version of all the parts that were implemented to stock and thus removed?

I used all of them in my still ongoing missions, and since the meshes of several parts aren't the same replacing them through savefile editing won't work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.