[WIP][0.90] Toliman Pack for Kopernicus

Candlelight

I've added the link to Kopernicus Core and reserved flightglobalsindexes 20-50 for you.

When will you release it?

Definetly tomorrow.Because i just wanna get it done and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

The dull light from that star really creates an aetherial tone in the image. I love it.

Oh, thanks! :)

- - - Updated - - -

You too use space engine for the texture ?

Beware though, planets with a lot of details (like rivers and lakes) usually appear in poor quality.

To admit it, yes.Earlier during development i tested a big oceanic planet, and what you said was right.

So, in this pack i'm gonna prepare a really small surprise(literally).

I have nothing else installed and I installed the latest Kopernicus core then your files. Nothing! Is it possible that the same version core is needed that the system was created with?

Edited by Larrt_M

I have nothing else installed and I installed the latest Kopernicus core then your files. Nothing! Is it possible that the same version core is needed that the system was created with?

I have this bug too, nothing seems to help.

I would say delete and re-install ALL of your mods, i'm too lazy to do this so :P

OK, I found a fix. When I add the Module Manager 2.5.8 to the GameData the planets load. So it works for all the systems that would not load. I am about to try it on the Stella Expansion.

WoW! I had given up on the Stella Expansion a long time back, now it opened up no problems!

Edited by Larrt_M

Finally a response, huzzah! :

Ok, so i'm not stopping work on Toliman.I hade a huge delay because of education..................

Now that that's out of the way, i'm making Toliman more beautiful and fixing and deleting glitched planets.

So Larrt_M, you have nothing to worry about. It's education's fault.

Ok, i gotta go to sleep, it's getting late.

Good night and goodbye!

Edited by Candlelight

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.