[1.4.*] [2.5.3] (2018-04-06) UbioZur Welding Ltd. Continued

girka2k

11 minutes ago, Fwiffo said:

Thanks, let me know if I can do anything to help.

I could use some stronger nerves^^ for this stuff that is driving me crazy, once it looks fixed and then it is broken again.

Thanks!  That update fixed my issues.

Also noticed the following are missing from <ModulesToIgnore>:

<ModuleAttribute AttributeName="SCANRPMStorage" />
    <ModuleAttribute AttributeName="ModuleTCA" />

Maybe you could put them [back] in next time around.

Cheers!

5 hours ago, Fwiffo said:

Thanks!  That update fixed my issues.

Also noticed the following are missing from <ModulesToIgnore>:

<ModuleAttribute AttributeName="SCANRPMStorage" />
    <ModuleAttribute AttributeName="ModuleTCA" />

Maybe you could put them [back] in next time around.

Cheers!

Good to hear that finally the big problems are fixed.
But which mod is TCA related to? SCANRPM is known to me, and adding it will be easy.

47 minutes ago, Fwiffo said:

ThrottleControlledAvionics.  It adds them dynamically.  Mentioned it back in October:

Cheers

Oh, ok, will add it.

About the flagDecal, I tried to get it working so that the flagDecal gets removed once the weldedFlagDecal is added, but there were some problems.
The current weldedFlagDecal requires the original ones for their data, they wouldn't work otherwise.

I'm open for suggestion and pull requests for improving them.

Edited by Alewx

55 minutes ago, Alewx said:

About the flagDecal, I tried to get it working so that the flagDecal gets removed once the weldedFlagDecal is added, but there were some problems.
The current weldedFlagDecal requires the original ones for their data, they wouldn't work otherwise.

Thanks.  I think my problem with FlagDecal is that it existed in the Editor but something was dynamically removing it from my craft at launch.  This made KSP throw "PartModule indexing mismatch" warnings in the log and in certain edge cases KSP is not able to successfully remap other modules to the new indices (e.g. if the part has multiple ModuleEnviroSensor the last one breaks and shows "NO POWER!" - see #6 here, #3 here, or that earlier post)

Over time I learned a bit more about the problem (some of my earlier assumptions were red herrings) and managed a workaround.

In the end, I saw different behavior on a part where I kept the flag on, vs. one where I turned it off (right click in Editor and hit Toggle Flag).  To get it to work:

• In the weldment displaying the flag, I had to comment out the "FlagDecal" module, and leave WeldedFlagDecal in place.
  • In the weldment hiding the flag, I had to leave the FlagDecal module in place (otherwise I'd get a white box), and comment out the WeldedFlagDecal module.

Does the welder mod dynamically remove the FlagDecal module when you launch your craft?  (e.g. Is this something WeldedFlagDecal does when it "takes over" the decal function?).  Does it do different behavior depending on if the flag is visible / hidden?

It's not the end of the world since the above workaround is effective.  It might help if the welder moved the FlagDecal module closer to the end of the file (so when it gets removed it doesn't bump the indices of all the subsequent modules) - although I haven't tested that theory.  Anyway, don't stress about it.

Edited by Fwiffo

1 minute ago, Fwiffo said:

Thanks.  I think my problem with flagDecal is that it existed in the Editor but something was dynamically removing it from my craft at launch.  This made KSP throw "PartModule indexing mismatch" warnings in the log and in certain edge cases KSP is not able to successfully remap other modules to the new indices (e.g. if the part has multiple ModuleEnviroSensor the last one breaks and shows "NO POWER!")

I saw different behavior on a part where I kept the flag on, vs. one where I turned it off (right click in Editor and hit Toggle Flag).  To get it to work:

• In the weldment displaying the flag, I had to comment out the "FlagDecal" module, and leave WeldedFlagDecal in place.
  • In the weldment hiding the flag, I had to leave the FlagDecal module in place (otherwise I'd get a white box), and comment out the WeldedFlagDecal module.

Does the welder mod dynamically remove the FlagDecal module when you launch your craft?  (e.g. Is this something WeldedFlagDecal does when it "takes over" the decal function?).  Does it do different behavior depending on if the flag is visible / hidden?

It's not the end of the world since the above workaround is effective.  I might help if the welder moved the FlagDecal module closer to the end of the file (so when it gets removed it doesn't bump the indices of all the subsequent modules) - although I haven't tested that theory.

It is still a very experimental Module, the meshswitch is by far more reliable.

And the mismatch of the module mapping is exactly the problem why I kept the old flagDecals alive. I just didn't find a way around it.
I will need to investigate that in far more detail.

4 minutes ago, Alewx said:

And the mismatch of the module mapping is exactly the problem why I kept the old flagDecals alive. I just didn't find a way around it.
I will need to investigate that in far more detail.

Do you mean your mod is not removing the FlagDecal module?  I'm referring to when the craft is launched, not when creating the weldment.

4 minutes ago, Fwiffo said:

Do you mean your mod is not removing the FlagDecal module?  I'm referring to when the craft is launched, not when creating the weldment.

Yep Welding is only adding the weldedFlagDecal module once the parts are combined, but it does not remove the normal ones.
But when the weldedFlagDecal is started it does store the information of the normal ones and then removes them :( so welding does not remove them but the new module does.

Spoiler

public void clearDecalModule()
		{
			Debugger.AdvDebug("clearDecalModule start", advancedDebug);
			PartModuleList modules = part.Modules;
			PartModule pm;
			for(int i =0; i < part.Modules.Count; i++)
			{
				pm = part.Modules[i];
				if (pm is FlagDecal)
				{
					if (((FlagDecal)pm).textureQuadName == textureQuadName)
					{
						Debugger.AdvDebug("clearDecalModule flagDecal found", advancedDebug);
						part.Modules.Remove(pm);
						Destroy(pm);
						Debugger.AdvDebug("clearDecalModule flagDecal marked for destroy", advancedDebug);
						break;
					}
				}
			}
			if(HighLogic.LoadedSceneIsEditor)
			{
				Debugger.AdvDebug("clearDecalModule LoadedSceneIsEditor", advancedDebug);
				GameEvents.onEditorPartEvent.Fire(ConstructionEventType.PartTweaked, part);
				GameEvents.onEditorShipModified.Fire(EditorLogic.fetch.ship);
			}
			else if(HighLogic.LoadedSceneIsFlight)
			{
				Debugger.AdvDebug("clearDecalModule LoadedSceneIsFlight", advancedDebug);
				GameEvents.onVesselWasModified.Fire(vessel);
			}
			Debugger.AdvDebug("clearDecalModule complete", advancedDebug);
		}

It also makes the ship ready for updating everything, but looks like something changed it does not work.
No clue right now if it can be fixed easily.

32 minutes ago, RightInfinity said:

So I ran 2.4.2 for the first time and now some parts are being stretched when welded

Reveal hidden contents

vncz1sO.png

This is using all stock parts, I think I might be using the mod wrong.

I really need the preweld craft.
Do you use any other mods aside?

While this weldment uses 100% stock parts, here's my full mod List

Spoiler

[x] Science

AllY'all

Atomic Age Parts

Editor Extensions Redux

Firespitter

Glass Panes and Enclosures

Kerbal Engineer Redux

Infernal Robitics

Mouse aim flight

RCS build aid

REKT

Snacks

Throttle controlled Avionics

Tweakscale

UbioWelding

USI Orion Drive

I tested the weld without any mods save tweak scale, and still had the stretching issue

In the zip is craft file for this abomination + a weldment I made from it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2u10OO_kvpLdVVYdWt6OUdJbGM/view

1 hour ago, RightInfinity said:

While this weldment uses 100% stock parts, here's my full mod List

Reveal hidden contents

[x] Science

AllY'all

Atomic Age Parts

Editor Extensions Redux

Firespitter

Glass Panes and Enclosures

Kerbal Engineer Redux

Infernal Robitics

Mouse aim flight

RCS build aid

REKT

Snacks

Throttle controlled Avionics

Tweakscale

UbioWelding

USI Orion Drive

I tested the weld without any mods save tweak scale, and still had the stretching issue

In the zip is craft file for this abomination + a weldment I made from it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2u10OO_kvpLdVVYdWt6OUdJbGM/view

I do not get the parts stretched but some are shrinken down.
Also I tested it with SPH and VAB, but made no difference, I do not know how the parts could get stretched.

It looks like the calculation is getting something wrong there.

EDIT:
I will deploy a patch for it this evening. it was quite an easy one.

Edited by Alewx
update

<nagging=on>I have already bought these parts; why oh why do i have to rebuy them every time i weld something.<nagging=off>

Idea: Can the entry price be configurable in config file? Currently I get absurd prices for relatively simple weldments (ie. 500k for large tank (from OPT mod), 2 mk2 tanks and some aero parts). A config entry that wieghts the price (ie. to 10% of what is computed now) would be nice.

Bug report (prolly should go to different thread): weldment of 4 mk1 liquid fuel tanks, and 1 mk1 Lq fuel tank switched to monoproppelant results in weldment that have 2000 Lq Fuel capacity and 400 monopropelant . correct capacity sould be 1600+400. Interestingly the weldment at spawning has 1600/2000 and 400/400; part file has proper size max=1600. Obviously fuel switcher mod is doing some stuff.

Edited by silvan78

1 hour ago, silvan78 said:

<nagging=on>I have already bought these parts; why oh why do i have to rebuy them every time i weld something.<nagging=off>

Idea: Can the entry price be configurable in config file? Currently I get absurd prices for relatively simple weldments (ie. 500k for large tank (from OPT mod), 2 mk2 tanks and some aero parts). A config entry that wieghts the price (ie. to 10% of what is computed now) would be nice.

Bug report (prolly should go to different thread): weldment of 4 mk1 liquid fuel tanks, and 1 mk1 Lq fuel tank switched to monoproppelant results in weldment that have 2000 Lq Fuel capacity and 400 monopropelant . correct capacity sould be 1600+400. Interestingly the weldment at spawning has 1600/2000 and 400/400; part file has proper size max=1600. Obviously fuel switcher mod is doing some stuff.

Aren't parts only 'bought' if you launch a vehicle?

there shouldn't be a cost for arranging parts in the editor.

13 hours ago, silvan78 said:

The cost of the weldment is a simple summary of all parts that are included.

Parts, Mods, Versions, otherwise no fix or even looking at it.

51 minutes ago, Alewx said:

The cost of the weldment is a simple summary of all parts that are included.

I'm well aware about the buy price, and its all good IMHO. I'm referring to entry price (the price you have to pay again to buy the welded part from the tech tree). In career mode this is somewhat cumbersome.

PriceyWeldmentWithHugeControlSurface_HERE

Also as you may have noticed on the picture, the part has some elevon3 and wingtips attached. The control surface area of weldment is... >700%; is that a bug? I guess the proper value should be like 20-30% (i have allowed myself to attach weldment part file for inspection HERE)

Edit: forgot the gamedata: 1.2.1, with UbioZur and OPT Spaceplane v1.9.0

Edited by silvan78

Hi. Trying to weld a small collection of Mk4(a.k.a. Mk IV spaceplane, by Nertea) and Mk3 parts, gives me a UnityException to do with meshswitch:

[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart rotation (1.000, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart rotation.eulerAngles (0.000, 180.000, 180.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart rotation.localEulerAngles (0.000, 0.009, 0.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart localRoot.rotation (0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 1.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart localRoot.rotation.eulerAngles (0.000, 0.000, 0.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..position (-4.300, 20.292, -1.435)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..rotation (0.000, 180.000, 180.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..scale (1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
[EXC 12:17:15.868] UnityException: Transform child out of bounds
	UbioWeldingLtd.Welder.loadMeshSwitchValues (.Part weldingPart)
	UbioWeldingLtd.Welder.addNewModel (UbioWeldingLtd.ModelInfo modelToAdd, Boolean containsMeshSwitch, .Part weldingPart)
	UbioWeldingLtd.Welder.weldThisPart (.Part newpart)
	UbioWeldingLtd.UbioZurWeldingLtd.weldPart (.Part partToWeld)
	UbioWeldingLtd.UbioZurWeldingLtd.OnMainWindow (Int32 windowID)
	UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style)
[LOG 12:17:18.624] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully
[LOG 12:17:20.354] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully
[LOG 12:18:43.794] [WeldingTool]  Config was saved
[LOG 12:18:43.794] [WeldingTool] v2.4.3.0 - 1.2.1 - Continued
[LOG 12:18:43.795] [WeldingTool] ----- Starting Welding -----

The result is that nothing happens when I click "Weld it", except for the ship being oriented veritically (this is in the SPH). Mk4 parts use B9 partswitch, and I have IFS giving me several fuel configurations for the stock Mk3 parts too. A screenshot of the parts:

Spoiler

Hdx64ON.jpg

Edit: as in the log above, I'm using the latest UbioZur, v2.4.3.0 on KSP v1.2.1, 64-bit on Linux.

Edited by Bluebottle

23 hours ago, silvan78 said:

I'm well aware about the buy price, and its all good IMHO. I'm referring to entry price (the price you have to pay again to buy the welded part from the tech tree). In career mode this is somewhat cumbersome.

PriceyWeldmentWithHugeControlSurface_HERE

Also as you may have noticed on the picture, the part has some elevon3 and wingtips attached. The control surface area of weldment is... >700%; is that a bug? I guess the proper value should be like 20-30% (i have allowed myself to attach weldment part file for inspection HERE)

Edit: forgot the gamedata: 1.2.1, with UbioZur and OPT Spaceplane v1.9.0

Do you have FAR installed? Aero values are justed summed up if the config is not set to anything else.
And the entryprice is just same as the regular cost, ist summed up. reducing it would give them an Advantage compared to the parts it consits of.

18 hours ago, Bluebottle said:

Hi. Trying to weld a small collection of Mk4(a.k.a. Mk IV spaceplane, by Nertea) and Mk3 parts, gives me a UnityException to do with meshswitch:

[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart rotation (1.000, 0.000, 0.000, 0.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart rotation.eulerAngles (0.000, 180.000, 180.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart rotation.localEulerAngles (0.000, 0.009, 0.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart localRoot.rotation (0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 1.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..newpart localRoot.rotation.eulerAngles (0.000, 0.000, 0.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..position (-4.300, 20.292, -1.435)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..rotation (0.000, 180.000, 180.000)
[LOG 12:17:15.867] [WeldingTool]  ..scale (1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
[EXC 12:17:15.868] UnityException: Transform child out of bounds
	UbioWeldingLtd.Welder.loadMeshSwitchValues (.Part weldingPart)
	UbioWeldingLtd.Welder.addNewModel (UbioWeldingLtd.ModelInfo modelToAdd, Boolean containsMeshSwitch, .Part weldingPart)
	UbioWeldingLtd.Welder.weldThisPart (.Part newpart)
	UbioWeldingLtd.UbioZurWeldingLtd.weldPart (.Part partToWeld)
	UbioWeldingLtd.UbioZurWeldingLtd.OnMainWindow (Int32 windowID)
	UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.WindowFunction func, Int32 id, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, Int32 forceRect, Single width, Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style)
[LOG 12:17:18.624] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully
[LOG 12:17:20.354] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully
[LOG 12:18:43.794] [WeldingTool]  Config was saved
[LOG 12:18:43.794] [WeldingTool] v2.4.3.0 - 1.2.1 - Continued
[LOG 12:18:43.795] [WeldingTool] ----- Starting Welding -----

The result is that nothing happens when I click "Weld it", except for the ship being oriented veritically (this is in the SPH). Mk4 parts use B9 partswitch, and I have IFS giving me several fuel configurations for the stock Mk3 parts too. A screenshot of the parts:

Reveal hidden contents

Hdx64ON.jpg

Edit: as in the log above, I'm using the latest UbioZur, v2.4.3.0 on KSP v1.2.1, 64-bit on Linux.

That is really not nice, that will require the list of your mods, all of them and the preweldment craft.
I see IR logs there, do you try to weld them too?

16 hours ago, Alewx said:

That is really not nice, that will require the list of your mods, all of them and the preweldment craft.
I see IR logs there, do you try to weld them too?

No IR parts in the weldment. I do have IR installed though, of course, but I have many, many mods. Maybe most of them! The only one you need is Mk4 space plane parts here. My GameData:

Spoiler

000_AT_Utils
000_FilterExtensions
000_FilterExtensions Configs
000_Toolbar
000_USITools
AdjustableLandingGear
AIES_Aerospace
AIES_Continued-master
AntennaSleep
ASDS by Science818
ASET
AutoAsparagus
AviationLights
B9_Aerospace
B9_Aerospace_ProceduralWings
B9AnimationModules
B9PartSwitch
BahaSP
BetterBurnTime
Better Science Labs Continued
CameraFocusChanger
Chatterer
ChopShop
CommandInventory
CommunityCategoryKit
CommunityResourcePack
CommunityTechTree
ConfigurableContainers
ContractConfigurator
ContractPacks
CrewManifest
Crowd Sourced Science
CryoEngines
CryoTanks
DangerAlerts
DarkSideTechnology
DeployableEngines
Diazo
DMagicOrbitalScience
DMagicUtilities
DockSafe
DSD.Mobile.Labs.1.2
Dynamic Controls
EditorExtensionsRedux
ElephantEngine
EngineerLevelFixer
EVAStruts
EVATransfer
ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads
Felbourn
FieldExperience
FinalFrontier.dat
Firespitter
FlexoDocking
FlightPlan
FShangarExtender
Hangar
HangarGrid
HeatControl
HideEmptyTechTreeNodes
HLAirships
HotSpot
InterstellarFuelSwitch
iPeer
JanitorsCloset
JSI
KAS
KAX
KerbalAtomics
KerbalEngineer
KerbalFoundries
KerbalHacks
KerbalInventorySystemNoFun
KerbalJointReinforcement
KerbalObjectInspector
KerbalReusabilityExpansion
KerbalStats
Kerbaltek
KerbNetController
kerbodynePlus
KeridianDynamics
KermangeddonIndustries
KIS
Kopernicus
KronalUtils
KSP-AVC
KWRocketry
LETech
Low_Expectations
M22Ind
MagicSmokeIndustries
MarkIVSystem
MechJeb2
MenuStabilizer.dll
MinAmbience
MiningExpansion
Mk2Expansion
Mk3Expansion
ModPods
ModRocketSys
ModularFlightIntegrator
ModuleManager.2.7.3.dll
ModuleManager.ConfigCache
ModuleManager.ConfigCache.old
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA
ModuleManager.ConfigSHA.old
ModuleManager.Physics
ModuleManager.Physics.old
ModuleManager.TechTree
ModuleManager.TechTree.old
NavHud
NavyFish
NearFutureConstruction
NearFutureElectrical
NearFutureProps
NearFuturePropulsion
NearFutureSolar
NearFutureSpacecraft
NEBULA
Nereid
OLDD
OPT
PAPIPlugin
PartCommanderContinued
Paul
PersistentDynamicPodNames
PersistentRotation
Pilot Assistant
PlanetaryBaseInc
PlanetShine
PreciseNode
ProceduralFairings
QuickMods
RCSBuildAid
RcsSounds
RealChute
RealisticAtmospheres
RealPlume
ReentryParticleEffect
RLA_Stockalike
SCANsat
scatterer
Science-Full-reward
ScienceRelay
ScreenMessageHider.dll
SDHI
SETIcontracts
SETIrebalance
SETIrebalanceReactionWheels
ShipEffects
ShipManifest
SmartParts
SmokeScreen
Solar Science
spacetux
SpaceY-Expanded
SpaceY-Lifters
SPD
SpeedUnitChanger
SPS
Squad
StageRecovery
StationPartsExpansion
SurfaceLights
SVEKopernicus
TakeCommand
TalisarParts
TCShipInfo
TDIndustriesRCSandHypergolicengines
TextureReplacer
ThrottleControlledAvionics
toolbar-settings.dat
TotalTime
totaltime.dat
Trajectories
TriggerTech
TweakableEverything
TweakScale
UbioWeldingLtd
udk_lethal_d0se
UmbraSpaceIndustries
UniversalStorage
VanguardAstrodynamics
VectorRepurposed
VenStockRevamp
VesselMover
WarpShip
WaterSounds
WaypointManager
WildBlueIndustries
[x] Science!
XyphosAerospace
Yarbrough08
ZZZ_Flags

All mods are as up to date as I can get them.

I have done a lot of testing, and I have found that it matters whether or not I use stock Mk3 parts. Why, I don't know. But this vessel works:

Spoiler

Zpl9cnf.jpg

while this one doesn't:

Spoiler

sihdJvM.jpg

The only difference there is that changing 4 stock Mk3 parts to 4 stock Rockomax parts, makes it work. :blush: Same number of parts, no change in required modules, etc.

Craft file here.

EDIT: even a craft made of three tanks doesn't work. This one is just two SPS tanks (completely unremarkable) and an AIES tank. Actually, they're not using IFS, AFAICT. Everything is B9's fuelSwitch (part of PartSwitch, which I have at version 1.5.1). Anyway, the log of parts:

Spoiler

[LOG 23:12:44.870] [Part FuelB40] [ModuleB9PartSwitch 'fuelSwitch'] Switched subtype to LF/O
[LOG 23:12:47.135] [Part FuelB-AB] [ModuleB9PartSwitch 'fuelSwitch'] Switched subtype to LF/O
[LOG 23:12:49.770] deleting part FuelB-AB
[LOG 23:12:51.165] [Part FuelC-B] [ModuleB9PartSwitch 'fuelSwitch'] Switched subtype to LF/O
[LOG 23:12:53.571] deleting part FuelC-B
[LOG 23:12:54.208] [Part FuelB-AB] [ModuleB9PartSwitch 'fuelSwitch'] Switched subtype to LF/O
[LOG 23:12:56.252] deleting part FuelB-AB
[LOG 23:13:00.117] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully
[LOG 23:13:00.555] deleting part FuelB40
[LOG 23:13:01.510] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully
[LOG 23:13:01.678] [Part FuelAB40] [ModuleB9PartSwitch 'fuelSwitch'] Switched subtype to LF/O
[LOG 23:13:03.422] [Part FuelAB-A] [ModuleB9PartSwitch 'fuelSwitch'] Switched subtype to LF/O
[LOG 23:13:05.215] deleting part FuelAB-A
[LOG 23:13:07.142] [Part FuelB-AB] [ModuleB9PartSwitch 'fuelSwitch'] Switched subtype to LF/O
[LOG 23:13:08.302] FuelB-AB added to ship - part count: 2
[LOG 23:13:08.302] IR: [ServoController] OnPartAttach finished successfully
[LOG 23:13:08.307] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully
[LOG 23:13:12.662] [Part tanktoemv2] [ModuleB9PartSwitch 'fuelSwitch'] Switched subtype to LF/O
[LOG 23:13:14.311] tanktoemv2 added to ship - part count: 3

(same UnityException)

Screenshot:

Spoiler

vNnTmeJ.jpg

Edited by Bluebottle

23 hours ago, Bluebottle said:

MenuStabilizer.dll

isn't it quite outdated for KSP 1.2.1, the new UI does no longer jiggle around or did I miss something?
I'm a bit worried because your other weldment of just 3 different tanks does throw the same exception but with completely different parts.

Thanks for craft, I hope I can find a quick solution.