A.M.U.R.E Pod

tabaal2

should the internals bee 2 man or 3man  

113 members have voted

1. 1. should the internals bee 2 man or 3man

So that's where it was from :D I remember seeing a parachute in a youtube video ones and liked it so much i tryed to replicate its as best as i could. well hats off to the person who ever made that particular canopy. (you where my inspiration:) )

So that's where it was from :D I remember seeing a parachute in a youtube video ones and liked it so much i tryed to replicate its as best as i could. well hats off to the person who ever made that particular canopy. (you where my inspiration:) )

Yeap HYDRA parachute,i still have it to my parts archives...nice choice!!!

@tabaal2

Can I get you to make this a 2 man capsule? We already have a one man and three man capsule in the stock game. A two man capsule will fit perfectly in there.

What do you think? *wink*

If tabaal2 creates a 2 man, that would be great. While you are waiting you might want to look at this one.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/98250-WIP-Parts-2-Kerbal-Command-Pod-Mk-1-1-A2-%28Alpha-0-35%29

I am currently using it for my 2-man pod....

I do HOPE that tabbal2 will have time to make a matching 2man as well...

Cheers.

ill put up a pole for witch crew capacity pod every one would like the most 2 man or 3 man capsule so i can make the internals accordingly. but ass the real chute config will have to wait as i am a bit limited with my time right now. But if some one could make one and here it here in the comments that would be great.

Wow! This mod looks very promising. However, honestly, it needs some work. As nice as the textures are, they need to look some more stockalike. This pod also looks very much like the Dragon, so it could be used as such. Perhaps, then, it should have more like 4 crew capacity. Otherwise, it looks very good, and hopefully the SM (or at least a version of it) will be Dragon-like.

Actually, I'd prefer it to have a crew capacity of 4. No other capsules have a capacity of four, and it would also set this pod apart from the stock Mk. 1-2 pod.

That's not a bad idea. I put both pods on the screen at the same time to compare sizes, and the A.M.U.R.E. capsule is quite a bit larger in volume than the MK1-2, at least visually. It's not inconceivable that this pod could and would hold 4 crew quite comfortably. :)

Well the first idea was for a 4 man capsule. if the pole tips in favor of the 3 man pod i'll think about the forth seat. I'll also think about making a alternative texture that is more stock like.

2 Seats would of been awesome, it would have filled a gap between the Mk 1-2 pod and the Mk1 Pod. this could be like a "Gemini" to the already Apollo and Mercury that is in the game. Or even 4 man Capsule would be cool.

BTW awesome Job man everything about it looks amazing! :D

Originally I thought that maybe you should make it a 2 man pod. But now that I think of it there is already a descent 2 man Gemini like pod available. As your capsule is a little more present day technology looking, maybe a 4 man Orion style capsule would be better. Either way you have done a excellent job with the artwork on this mod.

Originally I thought that maybe you should make it a 2 man pod. But now that I think of it there is already a descent 2 man Gemini like pod available. As your capsule is a little more present day technology looking, maybe a 4 man Orion style capsule would be better. Either way you have done a excellent job with the artwork on this mod.

QFT.

People looking for a 2-man pod should check this out. :) I'd personally love to see a 4-man pod, as there isn't much in that regard (Taurus HCV is 6~7).

QFT.

People looking for a 2-man pod should check this out. :) I'd personally love to see a 4-man pod, as there isn't much in that regard (Taurus HCV is 6~7).

Why Not just use FASA then a look alike and really look at a kerbal head next to a pod there is no way to get that may kerbals in there and that go's for the stock one's too, Pods are just not scaled wrong for the kerbal.

Edited by Mecripp2