A.M.U.R.E Pod

tabaal2

should the internals bee 2 man or 3man  

113 members have voted

1. 1. should the internals bee 2 man or 3man

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
These parts look beautiful. Anyone know if they are 1.02 ready. These look to good to fade away. Keep up the good work. :D

Don't think so, I've just tried it briefly and the attachment nodes don't work properly. Heat shield and docking port do not attach at all, and stock parts kinda want to attach in the middle of the pod.

Looks great though, I've been looking for a Mk1-2 style pod with rcs capable docking/parachute cone forever, would really like to see this going forward. :)

Here is a quick update for 1.02 all DDS fixed nodes and added some stock settings

That's great! Thanks! Can build the thing now. I tried to send it up there and spent way too long trying to dock only to read in the config file that docking isn't working. Any thoughts? Sadface ):

Could you upload a .zip of this?:) My PC doesn't like RAR files for some reason :huh:

EDIT: Nevermind, found the update/Patch thing.

EDIT2: Is the decoupler missing or am I being an idiot? Cant seem to find it...

Edited by Hoddd9000

the pods cute!-suggest windowshine intergration plus option texture with vanilla colored window, yellow/gold can easily get boring being very different from rest of vanilla parts. but... the chute is terrible-suggest you use realchute . also the pod tends to dive with its head and not with its belly when coming down from orbit (so the pod burns in the atmosphere=the pod fails in its role). the upper surface of the pod is more than 1.25 thus causing weird looks when not being used with the terrible docking port chute that comes with the mod.

don't get me wrong. I like the mod. that's why I'd like it to get better.

• 4 weeks later...

[MOD - As this add-on is no-longer being actively developed, I'm closing this thread to prevent further unnecessary bumping.

If and when tabaal2 returns, he can PM a moderator to get their thread re-opened]