[1.8-1.12] TextureReplacer 4.5.3 (8.2.2022)

shaw

im done with version 0.9 i added orange suites (for jeb bill val and bob) and the cfg file

http://cloud.directupload.net/Jyb

i also rename the folders so there are PS and not BS anymore

maybe shaw can help me to release the textures on CKAN i read the manual but my english is to bad to understand what to do, something about json file?!

nFkSPmu.jpg

you like orange jetpacks and helmets too?

Edited by Shaymes

I asked earlier to no avail- is there a textured / wrapped Kerbal model floating around to use for texturing? I find it incredibly tedious to load the game up every time I make tweaks to a texture and want to check its placement.

Just curious if anybody has a better way to check the texture fit?

im done with version 0.9 i added orange suites (for jeb bill val and bob) and the cfg file

http://cloud.directupload.net/Jyb

i also rename the folders so there are PS and not BS anymore

maybe shaw can help me to release the textures on CKAN i read the manual but my english is to bad to understand what to do, something about json file?!

http://i.imgur.com/nFkSPmu.jpg

you like orange jetpacks and helmets too?

Maybe you can ask the developer of CKAN to add your mod. I didn't add TR to CKAN, someone else did.

Argh. I tried installing serious lasses, and I keep getting female heads on the males (which actually look kinda cute with long hair) and default heads on the females. Did I copy the cfg file wrong?

EDIT: I found out what was wrong, the names in the list were capitalized incorrectly. The files were named LassKerb_xy but in the cfg the female heads were listed Lasskerb_xy. It was like this when I downloaded it, did anybody else have this problem?

Edited by Der Kosmos

i have a problem, i convert the png files from my suites to dds DXT2 but the helmet1 2 3 4 5 doesnt work

Only DXT1 and DXT5 are supported. They should be DXT1 with mipmaps, DXT5 is for transparent stuff (visor, icons and DXT5nm-encoded normal maps).

ok i didnt know that, now i compressed the png files by ~40% from 36.5MB so 14.8MB

do you think a dds file will be smaler for memory?

If you don't use TR, DDS is smaller in memory because it's only loaded to your graphics card, while PNG also remains loaded in your RAM. Furthermore, a PNG is always converted to DXT5 when loaded to the graphics card, which is twice the size of DXT1, but supports transparency. With TR, PNGs are (mostly) unloaded from RAM and re-compressed as DXT1 when they don't have any transparent pixels, so there's no difference between both, except for much longer loading times for PNGs.

Good morning (or afternoon) everyone. I have a Kerbin Texture that I spent some time on a while back that I would now like to share. It's in a ridiculously high resolution (so you'll probably need to resize it). Now the details of what it does:

• Shore lines (or shallow water) is now a much lighter shade of blue.
  • Areas of high elevation are now whiter.
  • Some of the ice at the poles is exaggerated.

dNKsLRC.pngCsyl0JU.png

IIRC, the pictures were slightly too shiny (for some reason). They look a tad better in-game. Unfortunately, I don't have the time or patience right now to convert them to DDS format so that's up to you should you want that. I also haven't been around the modding scene for a while, so I forget if the file is named correctly. Here's a download for the interested.

Well, a lot of things happened and stuff got delayed a lot. (At the end also because I kinda lost track where I had put the files)

But here it finally is.

I present to you:

RePimped Farmers female Lasses

Download: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3cyltgNcOi-TGJ3UVhBSV9kdms&usp=sharing

lzPx4Y7.png

[image will be replaced soonâ„¢ by this album: http://imgur.com/a/ZuNXz]

[more pictures coming soonâ„¢]

6 Skins in total [as dds] + my source files [as Gimp XCF] (in a second rar).

Which I created out of:

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Proot[/td]

[td]=[/td]

[td]"
Pimp
my Kerbals" Texture pack v 1.1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Cosmic_Farmer[/td]

[td]=[/td]

[td]Cosmic_
Farmer's female
heads.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]GreeningGalaxy[/td]

[td]=[/td]

[td]GreeningGalaxy's Diverse Kerbal
Lasses
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

And as far as I tracked it back they are all released as CC-by-NC, so I do have the same.

(Sorry for only having a screenshot of one [of 6] skin [, right now].

Seems I have to redo them since I can't find where I have put the others. But didn't wanted to delay it any further

And albums also don't seem to get updated once they are posted here.)[imgur tB7Et /imgur]ZuNXz

Edited by Bizz Keryear

^^^

Um.....too much lipstick, too much rouge, fake eyelashes.....nope, too much like my trashy ex-girlfriend from the early '90's.

:P

Just joking a bit. It's a good looking skin really.....except she looks like a ex-girlfriend. ;)

Edited by GDJ

Well, a lot of things happened and stuff got delayed a lot. (At the end also because I kinda lost track where I had put the files)

But here it finally is.

I present to you:

RePimped Farmers female Lasses

Download: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3cyltgNcOi-TGJ3UVhBSV9kdms&usp=sharing

http://i.imgur.com/lzPx4Y7.png

[image will be replaced soonâ„¢ by this album: http://imgur.com/a/ZuNXz]

[more pictures coming soonâ„¢]

6 Skins in total [as dds] + my source files [as Gimp XCF] (in a second rar).

Which I created out of:

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Proot[/td]

[td]=[/td]

[td]"
Pimp
my Kerbals" Texture pack v 1.1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Cosmic_Farmer[/td]

[td]=[/td]

[td]Cosmic_
Farmer's female
heads.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]GreeningGalaxy[/td]

[td]=[/td]

[td]GreeningGalaxy's Diverse Kerbal
Lasses
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

And as far as I tracked it back they are all released as CC-by-NC, so I do have the same.

(Sorry for only having a screenshot of one [of 6] skin [, right now].

Seems I have to redo them since I can't find where I have put the others. But didn't wanted to delay it any further

And albums also don't seem to get updated once they are posted here.)[imgur tB7Et /imgur]ZuNXz

Terrifying.

Loving this pack, and eagerly awaiting Diverse Kerbal Lads.

Minor bug report, the config file with Serious kerbal lasses doesn't capitalize the 'K' in LassKerb, so TR doesn't set the heads to only be female.

I thought I included a config to manually set those? I did in the other packs; if I forgot to do it there I should have time to add it at some point soon. I had no idea that capitalizing K did that. :I

Update: Yeah, GGDL_Serious.cfg is what you're looking for. make sure that's in the TextureReplacer directory, above Heads, alongside default.cfg.

...unless this functionality got updated out from under me or something? I've been a bit busy lately and wouldn't know.

Edited by GreeningGalaxy

Can someone help me figure out how to suppress certain mods in my GameData folder from being accessed by this mod? I'm pretty sure that there's an incompatibility problem that stems from a Toolbar button icon that is not in a resolution that is an even power of 2 (not 4x4, 8x8, 16x16, etc) and I say this because KSP crashes during load when it reaches those mods. I can resize the icons myself, of course, but I'd like to know how to set up a "do not interact" .cfg for TextureReplacer.

Can anyone help?

Update: Yeah, GGDL_Serious.cfg is what you're looking for. make sure that's in the TextureReplacer directory, above Heads, alongside default.cfg.

...unless this functionality got updated out from under me or something? I've been a bit busy lately and wouldn't know.

Yeah, the config file is there. It is just that TR is case sensitive and the filenames are LassKerb... while the config is Lasskerb..., so TR doesn't get the config right. I changed it on my own, but I was just letting you know so you could update the download.

What's everyone using for a skybox? I've been looking around and everything I put into TR looks grainy and compressed. Wondering if I'm installing wrong or just downloading bad packs.

I found a few links embedded within the zipfile for AVP, but several of the links had gone dead. One of them still pointed to a marvelous skybox, though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.