[1.8-1.12] TextureReplacer 4.5.3 (8.2.2022)

shaw

21 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Works fine in 1.0.5, and there's a bit of visor reflectivity by default IIRC.

Can you suggest me a good suits mod? I've been looking through this thread, when i found what i like the link either broken, or the file can't be downloaded.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ZedMC said:

I dont think laythe has breathable atmosphere

It's breatheable... If you have a gas mask. There's crap loads of oxygen, but something very toxic ask well. Not to mention that it's really goddamn cold...

3 minutes ago, Andem said:

It's breatheable... If you have a gas mask. There's crap loads of oxygen, but something very toxic ask well. Not to mention that it's really goddamn cold...

What makes it toxic? I really want to go there, but I haven't had any experience with interplanetary travel

38 minutes ago, ZedMC said:

What makes it toxic? I really want to go there, but I haven't had any experience with interplanetary travel

Laythe has dangerous levels of Sodium Compounds in the water and Atmosphere, And it is possible that Laythes beaches are made of salt as well.

Be patient, be very patient!

Timing with 1.1 couldn't be worse. Currently I'm very busy in RL, I'm moving, I'm busy at job, finishing my degree (still), and what's probably the most worrying I don't play KSP any more. Since 1.1 introduced lots of changes that affect TR, I believe it has been very badly broken and it'll likely need the most extensive fixing ever. So, don't expect the update anytime soon. Maybe in a few weeks.

1 minute ago, shaw said:

Timing with 1.1 couldn't be worse. Currently I'm very busy in RL, I'm moving, I'm busy at job, finishing my degree (still), and what's probably the most worrying I don't play KSP any more. Since 1.1 introduced lots of changes that affect TR, I believe it has been very badly broken and it'll likely need the most extensive fixing ever. So, don't expect the update anytime soon. Maybe in a few weeks.

No worries man!

56 minutes ago, shaw said:

Take your time, Shaw.  We'll be patient.  RL needs to be a priority.  I'm grateful for the time you've spent on this as it is, and how you maintain and continue to develop it while not playing, I don't know.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.