[1.8-1.12] TextureReplacer 4.5.3 (8.2.2022)

shaw

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 1:28 PM, Daniel Prates said:

Any good suggestion on a good spacesuits pack compatible with texture replacer

Benjee10 Suits has consistent EVA and IVA suits (the exception in the EMU suits which use ACES suits for IVA). You need to disable Personalized suits in Texture Replacer, otherwise all good.

11 minutes ago, Caerfinon said:

Benjee10 Suits has consistent EVA and IVA suits (the exception in the EMU suits which use ACES suits for IVA). You need to disable Personalized suits in Texture Replacer, otherwise all good.

I've been using it with kerbalized suits for the past few weeks, was also using it in 1.11. It is indeed the best around 

On 9/19/2021 at 5:30 AM, rudemario said:

Hey there!

I was wondering if anyone knew why my Astronomer's Visual Pack clouds aren't fully showing up in my visor's reflection?

25AYDZy.png

Is this a known issue? Would anyone know of any way to fix this?

Thanks!

1. Yes. 2. No. RTFM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 3:56 AM, Kapitalizing Every Word said:

Hello I use this mod and I'd like to disable visor reflections (because they look weird due to the bug above this post) and custom kerbal textures since I use it just to change the skybox sooo
How do I do that?

No, it's not possible to disable reflections (any more). Strange that tiny bug annoys you so much, considering how buggy KSP is :P

3 hours ago, Kapitalizing Every Word said:

IDK why but it feels very weird because the it ruins the beauty of the reflections. btw I really like the mod (I actually started using the custom kerbals since I got used to them) 

You can try using -force-glcore and see if that gives a better reflection. This used to work in previous versions, but haven't checked lately.

17 hours ago, mitsvan said:

Where can I find the vintage suit textures: TextureReplacer/Suits/TR/Blue.V, TextureReplacer/Suits/TR/Gold.V and TextureReplacer/Suits/TR/Orange.V?

I want to make some edits for personal use but I can't find them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwtzqv484r57j64/builtin-suits.zip?dl=0

You can also rip them yourself from the game, just type in texture names at the bottom field in TR GUI. The texture names can be found by dumping Kerbal hierarchy to the log (you can enable it in a configuration file).

Edited by shaw

3 hours ago, shaw said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwtzqv484r57j64/builtin-suits.zip?dl=0

You can also rip them yourself from the game, just type in texture names at the bottom field in TR GUI. The texture names can be found by dumping Kerbal hierarchy to the log (you can enable it in a configuration file).

Thank you, the zip file is damaged I can't open it could you make a new one, now I tried the GUI but don't know if I did it correctly could you give me an example command and where is it supposed to extract it?

11 hours ago, HenriJayy said:

(please give me a fix for this)

The shader didn't load. Either it's missing (you didn't extract the whole TR archive) or you use some exotic OS/graphics API combination.

18 hours ago, shaw said:

The shader didn't load. Either it's missing (you didn't extract the whole TR archive) or you use some exotic OS/graphics API combination.

Interesting... Redownloaded the mod through CKAN and didn't work.

Am I supposed to install this manually? Did I miss a file or something?

I've entered a ForceOpenGL command on the Steam Console and don't know if I've removed it. Also, OS is just normal Windows 10. (if that helps)

4 minutes ago, HenriJayy said:

Am I supposed to install this manually? 

WELP, seems like it

I recently installed Kerbalized Suits and it works well.  This made me look for Kerbalized Heads and I ended up here.  Installed Texture Replacer and it works very well.  The game not only looks better but runs better too.  &)  

The base four Kerbals had corrupted textures until I changed their suits, and all was well after that.  Until the next time I ran this game.  Jeb went to a different suit with corrupted textures.  I change the suit and he changes back at every restart, while the others are all fine.  Any ideas on how to make him stay consistent?