[IVA|DEV]ManyProps - Propifying Your IVA! (Super Alpha Homie)

dsonbill

ManyProps - V0.1.2

This mod is made with the most wonderful work that was done by Mihara and Alexustas. They have made it possible to have a truly functional IVA experience - I'm just plopping the pieces into place :)

PzHhoHP.jpg

Presenting the thing all you IVAer's want - props!

gDF2H57.jpg

qqBooVF.jpg

QDlcpHz.jpg

pvaQ3rd.png

You will need the ALCOR ASET Props Pack for this to function properly! http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/54925-WIP-ALCOR-Advanced-Landing-Capsule-for-Orbital-Rendezvous-by-ASET-%28UPD-30-06-2014%29

This "mod" (dare I call it such?) adds some nice props to the stock IVA, by utilizing the ALCOR ASET Prop Pack (absolutely required). At the current moment, only the Mk1 Cockpit and Cupola have any work done.

The MFDs will now also be changed to the ones from the ALCOR pod - if you want the B9 screens, please download the B9MFD patch from here: https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/500/ManyProps/download/B9MFD-Patch

You will *need* to have the ALCOR ASET Prop Pack installed for this to work properly! You can find it here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/54925-WIP-ALCOR-Advanced-Landing-Capsule-for-Orbital-Rendezvous-by-ASET-%28UPD-30-06-2014%29

ALCOR .cfg files and assets are the works of Alexustas, and are released under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0.

Made with Mihara's brilliant RasterPropMonitor and the most excellent ASET Props by Alexustas.

LINK: https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/500/ManyProps

SOURCE: They're just .cfg files, so the download IS the source :)

LICENSE: CC0 (I claim nothing!)

LICENSE FOR STUFF IN MFD FOLDER: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

Edited by dsonbill

That looks nice..

It seems, it could be said, that you know your way around the props configs..

If you would agree with that assesment, would you be intrested in contributing to an experiment?

I need a props expert for a test...

PM me if you are intrested..

thanks..

keep up the good work..

That looks nice..

It seems, it could be said, that you know your way around the props configs..

If you would agree with that assesment, would you be intrested in contributing to an experiment?

I need a props expert for a test...

PM me if you are intrested..

thanks..

keep up the good work..

Thanks! I've gotten quite used to the way props work, but I've only been doing this for two days, so I would hardly call myself an expert - I just learn extremely fast.

These IVA's looks very good!

Thank you!

If any one has any suggestions, I'd be glad to try and work them into the design. Just keep two things in mind - the parts should come from either stock or ASET Props Pack, and the number of props should be kept to an aesthetic minimum, to prevent excessive lag. :)

Does this conflict with modified IVA? there is a layout for mk1 plane pod. Does this patch other IVAs to add props to more pods?

It will *possibly* have conflicts with other modified IVAs.

This is only patching stock IVAs at the moment, so the INTERNAL for other IVAs are not touched (it actually replaced *all* RPMBasicMFDs until the most recent version, though).

At the current time, only the Mk1 Cockpit and the Cupola have been touched, but the other stock pods will get some love soon enough :)

RainDreamer said:
Can we have a stand alone version of this? Have been looking for a way to replace the standard MFD of RPM with the B9 version.

This actually changed to using the ALCOR screens (they match a bit better and are a bit less laggy), but because of that I actually already made a stand-alone patch:

B9MFD-Patch

This will alter all RPMBasicMFD's to B9RPMMFD, and it will change the ALCOR screens to B9RPMMFD in the ManyProps IVAs (will be ignored if you don't use the rest of the mod - it is totally standalone).

Edited by Snark
Link to defunct website removed by moderator

>.> Can you upload your output_log? I'm testing it again right now, but when I tested last night all the screens were working perfectly :/

EDIT: Indeed, it's working. Do you have the latest RPM installed (plus 0.90 patch) and B9?

EDIT2: You said they were blank, so I assume you have the 0.90 RPM patch. Can you also upload a screenie of the problem with your output_log?

Edited by dsonbill

>.> Can you upload your output_log? I'm testing it again right now, but when I tested last night all the screens were working perfectly :/

EDIT: Indeed, it's working. Do you have the latest RPM installed (plus 0.90 patch) and B9?

EDIT2: You said they were blank, so I assume you have the 0.90 RPM patch. Can you also upload a screenie of the problem with your output_log?

Funny thing, it works now. I think I might have some memory problems and the game wasn't working properly anyway, since I couldn't return to space center on that run.

Edit: Ugh, finally figured it out. I tested the pods as they were without any electricity. Without any electricity the screens realistically blacks out. Bleh.

Edited by RainDreamer

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to see the Mk1-2 cockpit in this mod. Great work, keep it up.

We actually have *A LOT* of stuff planned for these babies... All I'm going to say at this point is that stock command pods are going to get a whole lot sexier ;)

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.