Jovien Rocket Component Fabricator - Version 1.1

Guest TheAtomica

Guest TheAtomica

The Jovien Rocket Component Fabricator presents our new Rocket Parts and peices and all of it is FREE! Enjoy what you see and why not test it out? Make us feel appreciated. We have only 3 parts right now but before we can make anymore we want to expand on these parts and make them better for you!

JLE-32 High Thrust Engine

highthrustpreview.png

The new JLE-32 High Thrust Engine is the way to get your spacecraft off the ground, eating up all the fuel it gets and burning it all it its long 'tube' this can easily propel you ship high into the air.

Pros

• [li]Has a high thrust.[/li]
    [li]Can easily get you high into the air.[/li]

Cons

• [li]Uses a lot of fue.l[/li]
    [li]It is quite heavy.[/li]
    [li]Produces more heat than other engines.[/li]

JRE-13 Ring Rocket Booster

ringrocketthing.png

The Ring Rocket Booster is a lightweight, slow burning and low thrust engine to get you up into the skys or to give you a slow boost in space!

Pros

• [li]Burns through fuel slowly.[/li]
    [li]It is very light.[/li]
    [li]Can last for a good amount of time.
    • [li]
      [/li]

Cons

• [li]Takes time to get speed up so the speed will go down after it is activated but the speed will rise shortly after.[/li]

JI-Quick Boost Module 21

boostmoduleprevier.png

The Quick Boost Module is useful when your ship is in a blazing inferno and Jeb is screaming for once. Use it wisely...

Pros

• [li]Useful when in emergencys.[/li]

Cons

• [li]Chances of destroying parts below it.[/li]

Download \/

http://download874./tqgkzk895wpg/awjasdb6ama6fem/Jovien+Rocket+Component+Fabricator+V1.1.zip

Could you provide some feed back and what I can improves (btw I don't take constructive criticism well) I hope you enjoy these parts and you can get to 1 million miles or more!

Change List:

Version 1.1

Changed ZIP file (It had some old textures I forgot to replace)

Version 1.0

Added JLE-32 High Thrust Engine

Added JRE-13 Ring Rocket Booster

Added JI-Quick Boost Module 21

Guest TheAtomica

Thanks for all the replys! I am working on soming new right now and improving the things here right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...