[Resolved] UV Texture Problem

I\'ve UV mapped and textured with leg (which is a MuMechToggle part) and the texture shows up in the space centre but for some reason sometimes it doesn\'t. Same while in flight- sometimes this leg is textured, sometimes its all gray. Can someone help me texture this thing? Everything is included in the file below. Thank you in advance for any and all help!

DOWNLOAD

Well, my first suggestion would be to remove the '+' symbol from all names. The game has always been picky about what characters are in the name. There was a time when using the underscore character would cause all kinds of problems until Harv fixed it.

Also, after making edits, you might need to delete the files in the \mesh folder and let the game rebuild them.

Aside from those two issues, I don\'t see anything wrong with your texture file. It\'s a proper 32bit PNG.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Thank you very much! I\'ll see about doing that right away.

After I rebuilt the Mesh it didn\'t work, but the second and third time I started the game it had worked. Thank you!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.