[1.4.1] Magico13's Modlets (Sensible Screenshot, Dated QuickSaves, etc.)

magico13

Because I tested it and sensible screen is working. MagiCore is on CKAN in 1.1.3 version too....but you are true that field exp is broken...also DatedQuicksaves, or I m just bad at making quicksaves. :D

2 hours ago, Toonu said:

also DatedQuicksaves, or I m just bad at making quicksaves

Take my settings.cfg - it works

DateString = yyyy-MM-dd--HH-mm-ss
FileNameTemplate = quicksave'Y[year0]'D[day0]'T[hour0][min0][sec0]'[vessel]'[body]'[situation]
MaxQuickSaveCount = 7
AutoSaveTemplate = autosave'Y[year0]'D[day0]'T[hour0][min0][sec0]'[vessel]'[body]'[situation]
AutoSaveFreq = 15
MaxAutoSaveCount = 3
FillSpaces = True
ReplaceChar = _

:)

Thanks, and this is for what of milion kerbal settings.cfg files? :D

In DatedQuicksaves or other magico mods aren't any .cfg files....

Sorry, its morning...I m bit mad :D

Ave! Toonu

Edited by Toonu

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Magico13.

First a big thanks for your superb programming mods.

I use your KCT, SR, Magicore and Field experience mods.

I was wondering when Field Experiance and Stage recovery will be updated to be compatible with version 1.1.3?

I use CKAN and it still shows them as being incompatible.

I am still running my hard career mode game in 1.1.2 and a patiently waiting all the mods to upgrade.

I'm wondering if your mods are up to date but perhaps CKAN doesn't recognize it?

Basically .. I don't know so am asking.

2 hours ago, Mars Mullo said:

Hi Magico13.

I was wondering when Field Experiance and Stage recovery will be updated to be compatible with version 1.1.3?

I am still running my hard career mode game in 1.1.2 and a patiently waiting all the mods to upgrade.

I'm wondering if your mods are up to date but perhaps CKAN doesn't recognize it?

still running 1.1.2? Wow, my sympathies.

The mods are already compatible and have been for quite some time. For Stage Recovery, he posted a 1.1.3 beta version that works.

On 7/27/2016 at 7:59 PM, Mars Mullo said:

Hi Magico13.

The modlets will likely be updated tomorrow evening. I've got them all recompiled but I need to test them, repackage them, and upload them, which can take some time to complete. StageRecovery's next full update will take a bit longer. I haven't been actively working on anything in a while and am just now getting back into KSP.

Edit (07/29/2016, 9:38PM) - All main modlets updated. Check GitHub or SpaceDock. Hopefully will seamlessly be put on CKAN as well. Tree Toppler got a noticeable update, and config file paths changed for Dated QuickSaves and SensibleScreenshots. (Just add a PluginData folder to the mod folder and put your settings.cfg file in it. The folder+file will autocreate when you load the flight scene)

Edited by magico13

On 1/17/2015 at 9:03 PM, magico13 said:

Re3 - Repair. Reinforce. Redefine. (Early Alpha/WIP/Buggy) [KSP 1.0.2]

I just saw this too! there's a whole thread going about orbital spacedocks that would enable refits/upgrades. This mod does exactly what we are talking about!!

On 29/07/2016 at 10:38 AM, magico13 said:

The modlets will likely be updated tomorrow evening. I've got them all recompiled but I need to test them, repackage them, and upload them, which can take some time to complete. StageRecovery's next full update will take a bit longer. I haven't been actively working on anything in a while and am just now getting back into KSP.

Thank you very much. I understand that the work in modding is not just in creation. And some users may feel a bit worthless in that we can't contribute more. But all the same I really am very thankful for your mods and thankfull you can answer my questions. I wil tootle offnow and update and maybe move my slow game to 1.1.3 ... cheers.

Stage recovery is not in CKAN. But I will grab it from GITHUB and manually put it into gamedata. Thanks.

Edited by Mars Mullo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, TheJewelOfJool said:

I'll test FieldExperience and SensibleScreenshot in 1.2 sometime this week. SensibleScreenshot should work, but I'm not sure about FieldExperience.

FieldExperience is actually a stock option now and won't be continued. The others probably need a recompile. I'll try to do that in the next few days

Hope you don't mind @magico13, but I took the liberty of recompiling your EditorTime modlet for 1.2 as I really wanted to play with it.

If you also don't mind me sharing it while you find the time to recompile them all, anyone who might need it can download it from here. Just say the word and I'll take it down if necessary.

Anyway, thanks for all your work! I find this particular mod indispensable in my playthroughs!

On 10/16/2016 at 5:05 PM, magico13 said:

FieldExperience is actually a stock option now and won't be continued. The others probably need a recompile. I'll try to do that in the next few days

Is it indeed, excellent news.

One down from the huge list of "Basic features provided by mods that Squad should make stock immediately"

15 hours ago, ZobrAA said:

Sensible Screenshots did not working for me... KSP 1.2.1 x64 ;.;

It isn't updated to KSP 1.2 yet so it definitely won't work yet. I've barely been at a computer for the past two weeks so I haven't gotten a chance to work on these.

44 minutes ago, magico13 said:

It isn't updated to KSP 1.2 yet so it definitely won't work yet. I've barely been at a computer for the past two weeks so I haven't gotten a chance to work on these.

It's ok, no worries, we'll wait :)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.