Maxmaps Talking some MP

Meh, yet another shining example of how Squad, although they assured us this wouldnt happen, have decided to use other websites and social media to break news. So annoying to have to try and comb the entire internet to find all the stuff that the Official Employees of Squad have released about forthcoming updates.

Imagine, a place where all things KSP were discussed, and utilizing that same place for information about coming updates and just a place to collate all things KSP related... Oh wait that exists but isnt being utilized fully? Sad.

Will do. I am very excited at the prospect of MP. It seems based off of these tweets(bleh why twitter?! Why?!!! lol) that MP is a lot closer to implemented than I thought. I know it will likely still be after 1.0, but my hype train has already started!

This is awesome! Glad to hear about progress with MP... so I know when my pirate fleet can be ready for pillaging. :P

All of you're civilian merchant ships will disappear while transiting Kerbin's Waters. :) I assure you that much... :D

Haha! The hype is slowly building! I was there when MP was first announced at the end of KerbalCon 2013 (KerbalCon? KerbalKon? Forgot which it is), and I've been looking so forward ever since! Really glad to hear someday I'll be able to play KSP with my friends live!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.