Control Surfaces refuse to work

All my mods are updated and correctly installed i have over 40 of them and usually planes always work for me i use them all the time. But recently i encountered a small problem. Well not exactly small. Ive launched several different planes and none of their control surfaces seem to work. Restarted the game. Used different launch sites. And after some desperate twiddling moved the planes around a bit to see if it works. I do not have FAR or other aerodynamic mods.

Support instructions say list steps to produce the bug. I load up the game normally go into the SPH load up any plane although for the sake of reproduction of the bug i use the B9 bradbury. I press the launch button and none of the control surfaces work.

The first time i tried the steps were different. The same until launch button but then it was start engines, go down the runway take off at the end. Realize none of the control surfaces are working. Crash and burn.

Mods(oh boy lots of typing): 6s service compartment tubes, A very kerbal christmas, AIES aerospace, b9 aerospace pack, collsion FX, color coded canisters, community resource pack, crossfeed enabler, dark multiplayer client, extraplanetary launchpads, final frontier, firespitter core, karbonite, karbonite plus, KAS, kerbal konstructs, kerbinside, kinetech animation library, klockhead martian general plugin functions, kronal vessel viewer, KW rocketry, infernal robotics, mechjeb 2, module manager, moduleRCSFX, near future construction and solar, procedural fairings and wings, raster prop monitor core, regolith, resource generation module, routine mission manager, toolbar, treeloader, USI tools, USI asteroid recyling tech, USI exploration pack, USI freight transport tech, USI kolonization systems, USI survival pack, Vanguard tech core, Virginalactic nodetoggle. All installed using CKAN mod manager.

Also note this is stopping my shuttles from reaching the surface of laythe. And life support is extremely stretched on the surface in my colonies. I am working on getting a rocket out there but theres no transfer window before they starve and all the other life support is currently in orbit. So im really relying on a fix for this. If i dont get one fast enough then im going to have to repopulate several colonies.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.