What is "Project V"?

Parkaboy

Meh, it's something they're doing to generate more hype.

Dear Jool in Heavun above I hope they didn't decide to call their introduction of females into the game PROJECT V.
Edited by Tw1

Meh, it's something they're doing to generate more hype.

As great as it would be that they're finally getting on with making female kerbals, I concur with the comment above.

I don't, all those engines look to similar.

1. I concur with your statement of concurrence.

2. The engines do look a bit too similar, but the stock ones look to similar as well.

Wait? Do we have confirmation on something? I'm confused.

No, sorry, the guy above me said the name was confirmed… I knew it was a real name, and who she was or I would not have posted it, so his use of "confirmed" confused ME.

If it isn't V-meter parts / Size V, then perhaps it's the first letter in the name of a new resource we'll be getting. I recall reading a while back that "deep space refueling" will be a thing, so if that means what I think it means then maybe we'll be mining, uh... Vethane? Varbonite? Veryusefulium?

I hope not. Space exploration should have no end.

I mean something like a Minecraft "end" you know? Like, reaching some point where you finally piece together some kind of narrative that you discover along the way of your exploration, do something epic, gets a credit screen, then off you go to discover more things. It is just like a pat in the back from the developers saying you did well and deserve recognition of sort.

Add Fred Pohl's Gateway to the Kerbol system, in a random orbit (changes each career) way out towards the Oort cloud, likely highly inclined. Looks just like an asteroid/comet from any range, but is covered with docking ports (with craft attached). Dock with it, and it has a massive IVA to explore, and crafts that pop you to other systems :)

Edited by tater