Radiation Damage Mod Request

As many of us know, radiation is a very serious problem faced by any and all space faring vessels, and I have found a distinct lack of any mods to simulate that. In fact, the only mod I know of, that adds radiation in any form is "Interstellar", but it is far from optimal. What I'm looking for is a mod that simulates Radiation, and Magnetospheres, causing damage to equipment and possibly Kerbonauts while in space. As a side note: maybe intergrate it with Dangit? A simulation of Solar Flares might be too much to ask for, but just thought I'd mention it so as to not exclude it.

Anyone know of any mod like this, or willing to make one? Thanks in advance!:wink:

Edited by Spacepetscompany

Don't post much on these forums but read a whole lot I would like to see this happen too, Thinking about it the maths for this is already done IE solar panel's.

You would just need a Mod to handle part fail and kervation sickness (kerbal radiation sickness) Not sure about random events for solar flares, But it could be added as a date and time event which it used as a multiplier just a few thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.