RedDwarfIV

The pack includes:

-VA spaceplane grade heavy parachute

-VA Tails [left and right]

-Passenger Cabin

-Freight Bay

-Landing Board

XxFSS.jpg

The VA AD1 Heavy Parachute [For dropping those big things. Beware bad structural integrity]

QGipp.png

The Landing Board is a structurally reinforced version of the C7 board wing. Intended for airfraft carriers. [use C7 Hardpoints to mount it on. If you want. You could use your imagination.]

The Passenger Cabin, Freight Bay and VA Tails are displayed in the following video. PCs and FBs do not contain fuel, though both are marginally lighter than a full fuel tank. They are also a lot heavier than an empty tank.

PART MESHES AND BASE TEXTURES BY C7Studios

Appreciation is nice. There is a warm fuzzy feeling followed by a full moon followed by various reports of wolf attacks.

Any addons that enhance C7s stuff is always great. The Werewolf attacks are not. Now were did I leave the silver buckshot rounds again?

ReddwarfIV it seems we both had ideas for more C7parts. Mine will be released soon.

I decided to make them when we had a conversation about how many people would fit in a KSP plane. I thought it would be best to have fixed sized passenger cabins to make it easier.

I think you decided either just before me or just after me.

I decided to make them when we had a conversation about how many people would fit in a KSP plane. I thought it would be best to have fixed sized passenger cabins to make it easier.

I think you decided either just before me or just after me.

Actually, I made mine BECAUSE of the conversation you had! I was in that conversation!

Well, yeah, but the textures are a little different giving people freedom to use different parts.

I don\'t see why they would need to be in the same pack though. These are all Veto Aerospace Flight Pack parts. Putting yours in would mean it wasn\'t all VA stuff. I\'d have to call it \'The C7 Extension Pack\' or something. Especially if it ended up with more of other people\'s parts than my parts.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.