FASA Fuel Refinery

frizzank

A simple part mod that adds a fuel refinery, well not really a refinery its just a generator that runs on electricity. I just wanted a way to refuel my reusable space craft on the ground for a quick turnaround.

Give it electricity and get Liquid Fuel, Oxidizer and, Mono. The fuel nozzle has a docking claw on it. Simply extend the arm and bump into it with your ship.

Your free to create any add-ons (Module Manager) to this you like to make it work with whatever resource mod you like.

Download

https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/535/FASA%20Refinery

mVELKxt.jpg

CMrJr9P.jpg

ro8YNE2.jpg

Change log

* Split up the parts of the refinery to individual components.

* Now there is a Smoke Stack, Liquid/O2 Fuel tank, Mono tank, Fuel Arm (Grappler docker), and 2 concrete foundations.

* Non-stacked fuel tanks would need a fuel line to pass on fuel.

* Increased the power requirements by 5x

* Removed the LOX and LH2 text

Edited by frizzank

Very sweet :), but i cant download

[h=1]Unauthorized[/h]The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required

That is actually pretty cool. I'm not sure I would ever actually use it much in normal gameplay, but it is really cool. Maybe someone could make various airfields around the planet that a plane could land at and refuel?

Awesome working fine now. Any chance of a smaller part consisting of just one of the tanks and none of the extra bits. A firespitter texture switch for different contents would be great too :)

Any chance we could get a part that is JUST the fuel extending piece? The red arm- It would be invaluable if you want an adapible docking arm for ground tugs and such.

Oh, and if possible, could you make it radial-attachable? That way, we could set up multiple arms to connect to a single asteroid- it would be awesome.

Edited by Mekan1k

I split up all the parts and made a smaller slab to place things on. I added attach nodes to the base if you want to use them.

Now you can create your own Kerbal dystopia.

mVELKxt.jpg

ro8YNE2.jpg

* Split up the parts of the refinery to individual components.

* Now there is a Smoke Stack, Liquid/O2 Fuel tank, Mono tank, Fuel Arm (Grappler docker), and 2 concrete foundations.

* Non-stacked fuel tanks would need a fuel line to pass on fuel.

* Increased the power requirements by 5x

* Removed the LOX and LH2 text

Edited by frizzank

That is actually pretty cool. I'm not sure I would ever actually use it much in normal gameplay, but it is really cool. Maybe someone could make various airfields around the planet that a plane could land at and refuel?

If only someone would do that, yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.