What is the version of KSP you owned when...

RAINCRAFTER

0.16 (played 0.13.3 demo while 0.15 was still a thing)

First Mun landing in 0.18.

First Mun Return was around 0.20.

I was pretty late actually achieving things. :( I got so jealous that when I showed my friend the 0.18 KSP demo and he got to and fro the Mun within a day I installed some hard mods (Jumbo32, FAR, and DR) when he bought the game so that he'd have more challenge. I didn't tell him.

Okay, that didn't actually happen, but I really really wanted to. He's gotten to and fro Duna, landed on Moho, Eve, and got a flyby of Jool in the first week. For now he's gone the way of NASA and is just doing satellite networks and the occasional probe.

0.90 First Duna Landing! (Also, it carried 2 kerbals, used no nukes, and didn't return.)

EDIT:

I was pretty late actually achieving things. :( I got so jealous that when I showed my friend the 0.18 KSP demo and he got to and fro the Mun within a day I installed some hard mods (Jumbo32, FAR, and DR) when he bought the game so that he'd have more challenge. I didn't tell him.

Okay, that didn't actually happen, but I really really wanted to. He's gotten to and fro Duna, landed on Moho, Eve, and got a flyby of Jool in the first week. For now he's gone the way of NASA and is just doing satellite networks and the occasional probe.

Please tell me forum account if he has one.

EDIT2: First of all, sorry for necroposting. Also, I got KSP in 0.23.5. Sorry about all of this messy post.

:blush:

Edited by RAINCRAFTER

0.19 - purchase; orbited; docked; landed/returned from Mün, including visiting a Münar anomaly completely by accident; also landed/returned from Minmus and Duna/Ike.

0.22 - landed probes on Gilly and Eve; probe flyby of Moho; landed "colony" on Eve; visited/returned from Jool system including Laythe landing; landed/returned from Dres;

0.23 - probe landing on Eeloo

0.23.5 - Established a Laythe colony; finally visited KSC2, Armstrong Memorial; and some of the anomalies of the Jool system.

0.11 Acquired KSP

0.12 Landed on the Mun; pre-purchased KSP

0.15 Landed on Minmus

0.17 Landed on Duna, Eve, Ike, Gilly

0.18 First docking, first visit to the Joolian system (landed on Laythe, Vall, Bop), landed on Dres

0.18.1 Landed on Pol

0.18.4 Landed on Eeloo, Moho, Tylo

Pretty much everything since has been having fun with the game and (once it was implemented) finding ways to break Career mode.

Not sure, i think 0.19 just right before it went 0.20. although i played the demo a long time until i could afford the actual game.

0.19: First mun landing (but he didn't return)

0.90: First time i orbited Jool and returned safely with kerbals.

I don't really remember but I think it went like this.

0.7.3 First launch

0.x First solar orbit (accident)

0.13 First Mun landing

0.18.1 Purchase, first docking attempts

0.21 first multi docking space station "Olympus"; first Duna landing

0.22 first Minmus landing

Jup I did minmus after Duna.

Also: First time entering the SOI of Eve by accident. I wanted to go to Duna.

0.25 first sattelite in Eve orbit; probe lander on Eve

Version numbers are estimated.

I'm slow. I only go to the mun and minmus regularly.

I landed on Duna max. 5 times by now.

And the only objects I ever sent to Eve (intended ones) were in 0.25.

0.13.3 First started playing. Shortly thereafter quit because honestly, KSP wasn't as much fun back then.

0.18.3 Downloaded the (then) new demo and immediately got hooked. Spent the entire night trying over and over to, and eventually successfully did, land on the Mun.

0.20.2 Bought the full version of KSP and built a boat.

First version I played with was the trial 0.18 version a couple months ago. Played the heck out of it, went to the Mün several dozen times, and unsuccessfully attempted to crash into the sun (I think the lowest I got was a periapsis of 1,300,000km, but I didn't know about asparagus staging). Decided I needed the full version, and got it for Christmas. Didn't know it had gone to beta until I downloaded it from Steam (was expecting the 0.23.5 version), so that was a surprise.

Edited by Sidereus

0.20- Purchase of KSP

0.21- First Mun Landing with successful return

-First Minmus Landing with successful return (kinda)

0.22-Satellite around Sun

0.23/.5-First interplanetary mission to the Duna system landed on Ike with successful return, didn't have enough fuel to go and land on Duna

-First asteroid capture

-Interplanetary mission to the Eve system, landed on Gilly with return to Kerbin stuck in elliptical orbit

-First probe to Eve and Duna surface and orbit

-First part to station in LKO

0.24-Completion of LKO station

-Probe sent to Jool system in orbit around Jool

-Easter egg hunting

0.25- Nothing interesting happened during then, massive break from game

0.90- In progress of manned attempt to land on surface of Duna

0.18.3 (Demo) - Manned orbit of Kerbin; manned orbit of Mun; manned landing on Mun (crashed but survived, no return).

0.23.5 - Purchased July 2014.

0.23.5 - Unmanned landing on Mun; manned landing/return from Mun; unmanned/manned orbit of Minmus; manned landing/return from Minmus; rendezvous/docking; launched/inhabited orbital space station; constructed/inhabited Mun base; operated Mun rover; unmanned landings on Duna & Eve; unmanned landing/return from Duna; unmanned orbit of Jool w/ atmospheric probe.

0.25 - Unmanned orbit of Moho (planned as landing but didn't have enough fuel); launched manned mission to Duna (aborted due to unexplained explosion); launched unmanned probes/landers to Dres, Jool/Bop, and Eeloo (to be completed under 0.90); captured asteroid and placed in Kerbin orbit; performed first aerocapture.

0.90 - Unmanned landings on Dres, Bop & Eeloo (launched under 0.25); rescued crew stranded in solar orbit (from aborted Duna mission); manned landing/return from Duna; unmanned landings on Ike & Gilly.

Edited by OhioBob

.13.3 found an innocent little game on a friends laptop which promptly kept me up until 2am getting to the Mun.

Purchased the game the next morning.

After making do with fins on decouplers as landing gear and size 1 parts only everything suddenly seems easier. Maybe not quitting in 13.3 when trying to rendezvous would take the cake for achievements. (I wouldn't succeed with that particular task for a few more versions.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.