[0.90] ADIOS Tech Tree - V.15 - 12-03-2015

Arachnidek

No i haven't disappeared. Just as guessed i'm waiting for 1.0 for the next version.

Hi Arachnidek,

Could you help me out why mechjeb ist not activating the features properly ? (no proc. fairings installed) I''m planning on staying on 0.90 for a while...

Thanks

Just cross posting to what someone else put in the TechManager forum thread

"Well, thanks to the awesomeness that is the Version 1.0 KSP update, this mod no longer has a reason for existing. The .cfg file can be found at: Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Squad\Resources\TechTree.cfg

Its format is different, but should be easy to figure out. "

New syntax is very easy but getting everything worked out will take quite a bit of time. Expect next version to be buggy :P

You can say that again. Its gonna take me a while to update my tree also. troyfawkes regex-ed a lot for me. See if you can use his regex for your tree.

I got in touch and sent over a full revamp of the 3 variations into the new style :) Needs quite a bit of tweaking still but I'd love to see the tech trees recover from the 1.0 deforestation :D

I'm still waiting for the tec trees to recover too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 3:04 PM, Holzfallen said:

Any progress on this?

As there hasn't been any progress on this for some time I will add something.

I have re-written this to work with 1.x.

The new version requires the YongeTech Tech Trees Plugin to work.

If someone could advise me as to what licences i need before i post a link that would be great - please be advised that i simply wrote a program to do the conversion based on all of the parts in my gamedata folder. While most mods that this tech tree supported are in my edited version I may have made some mistakes or missed something out. If anyone would like to add more or check my work then feel free to get in touch.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.