[WIP] The Ejection Seat Mod

C13XQRSTAFF

NOW KSS Kerbal Safety Systems!

I'm proud to Present the new KSP EJECTION SEAT mod.

This will (Eventually) add a range of Seats and features making it more likely that your brave Kerbonauts will survive (Yay)

"For that rare occasion when your kerbal absolutely must survive"

Modelling/coding = C13XQRSTAFF

Texturing = amankd

Edited by C13XQRSTAFF

You should know that this has been done already as part of other mods. That said, a standalone version would be nice.

The only mod I knew who was doing this kind of stuff (mine is like a fighter cockpit btw) was a mod made for ksp 0.16 whitch add a whole "kit" to make su-27 style planes

And it had a ejectable seat

• 3 weeks later...
The only mod I knew who was doing this kind of stuff (mine is like a fighter cockpit btw) was a mod made for ksp 0.16 whitch add a whole "kit" to make su-27 style planes

And it had a ejectable seat

Yeah I remember that Mod, Anyway Quick update the Seat Model is 100% complete and is partially textured (Mainly so my Texturer knows what is what and can distinguish between sections) the code is slowly slowly being written

No idea when I'll complete it obviously RL Stuff is priority ATM

Thanks

I'm proud to Present the new KSP EJECTION SEAT mod.

This will (Eventually) add a range of Seats and features making it more likely that your brave Kerbonauts will survive (Yay)

Modelling/coding = C13XQRSTAFF

Texturing = amankd

Great, now everyone is going to make fail planea just for an excuse to use the seats! XD

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hmm, hasn't been updated in QUITE some time, and OP hasn't been around lately either. I'm going to go ahead and close this one up. @C13XQRSTAFF if you decided to come back to this, send a message to a moderator and we'll open this back up.