I am a ___. What are you ?

TonyC

To all, I am their worst fear. A creature so terrifying my very name shakes the core of the Earth. They say my power is drawn from the tears of my victims. Some say their babies cry not because they are hungry, but because I am near. Others say that even God, the utmost being in the universe, has tried and failed to smite me. There are legends of that I have slain whole armies that have opposed me. Legends that say I and I alone have the power to end the world. Legends that I breath fire and the my eyes shine like the rising sun. They say my eyes may rise, but they do not bring a new day. Instead, they bring nothing but death and pain. Like a supernova, destroying everything for light years. I am so feared that I make the number one spot on every Top 10 Scary Things list. It is says on the 21st page of The Book of Death written by an 11th century Slavic monk "This creature knows no morals. Even with the Lord my God's help, I can not stand on my feet even thinking about it." Further on, it tells of a legend. " This beast, though formless, has formed itself in the worst images possible. Sometimes it appears a Mongols, sometimes as the plague, and sometimes sill as outworldy creatures." Many fear me, saying that I am the cause of all bad things. They say that when the moon turns red, it is my doing. They curse me, saying that I am the Evil of all Evils. That I am the parent to Hell itself. That my sole reason for existing it to cause pain.

I am... STEVE!

And you are?

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.