How to get into stable (not changing height) orbit??

I did not say that Mechjeb can bring you to the Mun with one click, I just wanted to say that it is damn easy with Pro/Retro orientation and Landing/Ascent autopilots...

On the contrary, the algorythm of Retrograding is so fussy and buggy that it is sometimes much faster to turn retrograde than wait untill it is done automatically.

The 'Mun' button you talk about isn\'t enough a munbutton. I mean, this is just an easy way to calculate the orbit or just put yourself onto that orbit. Of course you had better know what is orbiting about, though.

The guide made by hubbazoot is good enough, I think it\'s just perfect. And, just in case, there\'s one more PDF tutorial made by Guekko, it is now being translated somwhere.

Cheerz,

Shaun.

To any new player I would suggest not using Mechjeb or really any mods at all. I originally played with only the vanilla game, and I have to say that using only those tools has made me much better at KSP. I tried Mechjeb, but its basically like watching the game play itself, and you don\'t get the same sense of success as flying the rocket, and you don\'t get any better. To newcomers, my tips are to use only the nav ball when flying. Its pretty easy to fly missions only from the map view if you know what you want to do. I also recommend watching videos on how to do things you don\'t know how to do. They help a ton.

This might be peculiar to my Pc, but if I hit escape the game seems to load stuff when the menu is up, so when I return to the flight most if not all the lag has gone, maybe it\'ll work for you as well.