EVA Issues

Hi all! Does anyone else have an issue with the game flipping out after sending astronauts on an EVA?

Whenever I have my Kerbals go for a walk outside of the ship & then TRY to have them reboard, the game does a few things… 1) It shows the astronaut stuck on the ladder just outside of the crew hatch, even after they’ve successfully boarded, 2) if I try to go to the map view, the planet I’m conducting the EVA on doesn’t show up, and then I can’t exit that view, and 3) after the astronaut boards the ship again, their icon, staging info, attitude indicator, and other info windows are missing… The only way to get away from it is to revert the mission back to the launch pad, assembly building, or Space Center.

I've attached screen shot that show what I'm talking about...

This shot shows how everything looks before I have my astronaut start the EVA-

Pre-EVA_zps192f3f4b.jpg

This shot is immediately after the EVA. The astronaut is back on board, but his body still shows up at the Crew Entrance. Also the icons are missing from the bottom of the screen now.

Post-EVA_zps915dfd12.jpg

Finally here's the shot from the map view... The planet that the rover is currently on is nowhere to be seen, and the Mun is in the distance.

MissingKerbin_zps6ea02df2.jpg

The mods I’m using are as follows:

B9 Aerospace

MechJeb

Romfarer’s Lazor & Robot Arm packs

Navy Fish’s Docking Port mod

Near Future’s Solar Pack

Any solutions out there?

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.