My girlfriend just surprised me with a KSP themed birthday

JordanL

I came home from work to find this on my desk:

http://imgur.com/a/I7g3p

Basically, she booked the day so that we're going to see the Shuttle (Endeavor) and watch the last mission in 3D on IMAX, then she booked flying lessons for me. Dinner, stand-up, then a movie....

I don't even know what to say. The attention to detail in this letter on its own is impressive. :)

She shouldn't be your girlfriend, at the very least your fiance. :)

You have a great girlfriend.

Seriously, I don't think I've ever been with someone who puts as much effort in.

Also, any GF who even knows what KSP is is a winner in my book!

She plays it a bit actually. Also, the day has been fantastic so far. :)

Reciprocating her birthday present is much easier than other posters have suggested: a small, circular band of noble metal bearing a precious stone, your gaze from one knee, and three words should suffice.

Indeed, your publication is so sound that no peer reviewer disputes even its implications, which I therefore urge you to apply lest you should win the infamous No-Belle Prize.

-Duxwing

I have seen this thread evolve from OMG! AWESOME MERRY HER! (There was one *squee!* in there somewhere), into Oh no, look what you have to reciprocate.

You CANNOT let her see this thread.... ever. She already knows her awesomeness, and to let her get even more inflated by seeing the communities reaction will surely spell your doom.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.