[1.0.x] Trans-Keptunian - Outer dwarf planet pack (v0.4 - 06/07/15)

Gravitasi

Trans-Keptunian v0.4 has been released!

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. To be honest, there isn't much additions in this version, since I'm currently busy with other projects, which I think should take precedence. Nonetheless, at least it's fully compatible with KSP 1.0.x now!

Changes:

• Updated Kopernicus to version 0.0.7.
  • Updated ModuleManager to version 2.6.3.
  • Removed KopernicusTech & DDSLoader from the downloads; they are no longer needed.
  • Added biome to Dhar.
  • Readjusted science multiplier, to make it in line with multiplier on stock planets.

Cheers! :)

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know if Gravitasi is still working on this?

I've had a certain number of people asking me to add into my mod a cfg to make Putto a binary planet

I have asked him via pm since I don't want to start something that he may not like, but I haven't heard back from him and it was a week ago.

Edited by Sigma88

does anyone know if Gravitasi is still working on this?

I've had a certain number of people asking me to add into my mod a cfg to make Putto a binary planet

I have asked him via pm since I don't want to start something that he may not like, but I haven't heard back from him and it was a week ago.

Looking at his previous posts I think he is sometimes away for extended periods.

DistantObjectEnhancement/PlanetShine support would be cool.

It has DistantObjectEnhancement support in the download already; I'll agree about PlanetShine though. It probably isn't too hard to adapt the DOE configs to be PS configs though, but I have yet to do so.

I just replied your message; sorry for the long delay.

I'll agree about PlanetShine though. It probably isn't too hard to adapt the DOE configs to be PS configs though, but I have yet to do so.

Yeah, I have to agree too, adding support to PlanetShine would be great. Maybe I'll make the config sometime later, but of course, feel free to beat me to it. :)

Hey!

this looks really cool! i've been wanting a planet pack that doesn't alter the stock solar system. looks like i found it!

do you know if resources work on these planets? i would assume anything that uses GLOBAL_RESOURCE will work automatically? and adding something specific (like K+) with PLANETARY_RESOURCE will work assuming i know how to spell and use MM?

It has DistantObjectEnhancement support in the download already; I'll agree about PlanetShine though. It probably isn't too hard to adapt the DOE configs to be PS configs though, but I have yet to do so.

Didn't know that. Must've skipped over it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of this planet pack. Only downside is only Dhar has biomes. I hope you get around to finishing the rest of the planets with biomes so we can call it "complete" but I know you're busy. Kind of a shame this pack doesn't get as much attention as the other packs because in my opinion this one stands out.

Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of this planet pack. Only downside is only Dhar has biomes. I hope you get around to finishing the rest of the planets with biomes so we can call it "complete" but I know you're busy. Kind of a shame this pack doesn't get as much attention as the other packs because in my opinion this one stands out.

Thanks buddy! :) Yeah, sorry, other projects and real life matters are kept me busy for a while now. I'll work on another update in the future, but still not sure when.

• 3 weeks later...

I took the liberty of creating some biomes for the rest of the planets. They aren't perfect and probably a few could use a little more love, or some renames as I kept it pretty generic, but I figured it would be better than nothing. The configs aren't in MM format so they need to overwrite the existing planet configs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4jf308suvsxzzd/Trans-Keptunian.zip?dl=0

I will post the download link here in case anyone else wants to use them, or if Gravitasi wants to include them in his download he has my full permission to do so.

I took the liberty of creating some biomes for the rest of the planets. They aren't perfect and probably a few could use a little more love, or some renames as I kept it pretty generic, but I figured it would be better than nothing. The configs aren't in MM format so they need to overwrite the existing planet configs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4jf308suvsxzzd/Trans-Keptunian.zip?dl=0

I will post the download link here in case anyone else wants to use them, or if Gravitasi wants to include them in his download he has my full permission to do so.

Wow. I can't believe this. :0.0: Many thanks! They are stockalike and really well-made. I think I have no choice but to include them to the main download. For now, I'll post the link in the OP, as an "officially unofficial" update. :D

• 4 weeks later...

This is one of the best planet mods out there: just the fact that your main goal is to make it stockalike means that you really want to make the game more fun for people like me who prefer stockalike mods that don't change the game- just add to it. Good luck on further development of this wonderful mod!

• 2 weeks later...
When I have both OPM and this pack installed, is there a way to remove Plock? Because I'd rather have one Pluto analog, and Plock is, right now, not very interesting.

Stolen from Sigma's Pluron/Khato:

@Kopernicus:NEEDS[OPM]:AFTER[OPM]
{
!Body[Plock] {}
}

Stolen from Sigma's Pluron/Khato:

@Kopernicus:NEEDS[OPM]:AFTER[OPM]
{
!Body[Plock] {}
}

Be careful if you do this with a saved game. I did that exact thing (replacing Plock) and ContractConfigurator and SCANsat went nuts the next time I launched about Plock being missing and started spitting nasty exceptions. So if you run those mods with a save, just be aware that it probably will cause issues.

• 3 weeks later...