[1.0.x] Trans-Keptunian - Outer dwarf planet pack (v0.4 - 06/07/15)

Gravitasi

45 minutes ago, crberus said:

Here's my modlist, but i realised, that i have 2.6.20 version of Module Manager instead of 2.6.3, may that cause a problem?

Reveal hidden contents

hrQI3V4tOJI.jpg

cool, nothing that should be causing issues....can you give me the Logs/ folder? that will say whats wrong

4 hours ago, KillAshley said:

cool, nothing that should be causing issues....can you give me the Logs/ folder? that will say whats wrong

If you mean that directory in Game's folder, which created after every gamecrash, i can't send it, because game doesn't crash. I just have nothing in place of Kerbin, only galactic backgroung, Sun and Mun and camera in warp turns around just like supposed to.

6 minutes ago, crberus said:

If you mean that directory in Game's folder, which created after every gamecrash, i can't send it, because game doesn't crash. I just have nothing in place of Kerbin, only galactic backgroung, Sun and Mun and camera in warp turns around just like supposed to.

No if you go into the ksp installation folder you'll find a folder called "Log"

That folder is generated by kopernicus and the files contain information about the errors that may happen

2 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

No if you go into the ksp installation folder you'll find a folder called "Log"

That folder is generated by kopernicus and the files contain information about the errors that may happen

I found that folder, but what should i give to KillAshley? There're files of every celestial body and an empty folder "KopernicusExpansion". The strangest thing is that i have no Kopernis Expansion pack installed.

1 hour ago, crberus said:

I found that folder, but what should i give to KillAshley? There're files of every celestial body and an empty folder "KopernicusExpansion". The strangest thing is that i have no Kopernis Expansion pack installed.

all of the files, hence why i asked for the whole folder ;) 

2 minutes ago, crberus said:

But exactly the same mods without TK work fine, at least without visible problems in game.

" without visible problems "

There's something wrong with your install definitely, the logs don't have the full data that a launch of the game would normally save in them, more unusual is that it doesn't record the version of kopernicus in the logs folder, which it has done since 0.2 or something. Please check your install, you either have outdated versions of mods, or there is an issue with OPM. It says clearly in the logs:

[LOG 20:04:17]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Failed to load Body: Tekto

and the Tekto.body file records the error

[LOG 20:04:17]: Exception Was Recorded: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise.OnVertexBuildHeight (.VertexBuildData data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Utility.ComputeScaledSpaceMesh (.CelestialBody body, .PQS pqs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Utility.UpdateScaledMesh (UnityEngine.GameObject scaledVersion, .PQS pqs, .CelestialBody body, System.String path, Boolean exportBin, Boolean useSpherical) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Body.PostApply (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Parser.CreateObjectFromConfigNode[Body] (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader.Generate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

please check your installation.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i tried to make an asteroid like body wich was 2 km in diameter and had a SOI of 25 km. The problem is that the time warp around the planet was awful. It wouldn't time warp fast enough. Do you know how to fix this problem? 

Edited by Chrislab

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2016 at 1:00 AM, Andem said:

I'm taking this over, It's gonna take some time though, I have a lot going on currently.

Is there something in this mod that requires a compatibility update? Version 0.4 works just fine in my 1.1.2 install (or at least seems to, I've never actually made it to any of the trans-keptunian bodies)

2 hours ago, lexmkr said:

Is there something in this mod that requires a compatibility update? Version 0.4 works just fine in my 1.1.2 install (or at least seems to, I've never actually made it to any of the trans-keptunian bodies)

Oh! Awesome! In that case, I'll just post it to spacedock until I have a full update. I haven't really gotten a chance to deal with it, so something soontm.

Ugh, Comcast is terrible. My internet kkeps cutting off every ten minutes or so, and I haven't been able to upload it yet. It's in progress again right now, bu no gurantees.

• 3 weeks later...

Andem is unlikely to be taking this mod over (see here).

---

Gravitasi hasn't logged in since Sept 2015 and the license is permissive (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International).

Overall, it seems like a nice little planet pack that's looking for a home.

---

I'll see if it works in 1.1.2, with Galactic Neighborhood (it's listed as Supported), which has configs for it, which makes me believe it should probably work.

Edit:

Yup, works fine. Log seems clear too.:)

Edited by Deimos Rast

5 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

Andem is unlikely to be taking this mod over (see here).

---

Gravitasi hasn't logged in since Sept 2015 and the license is permissive (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International).

Overall, it seems like a nice little planet pack that's looking for a home.

---

I'll see if it works in 1.1.2, with Galactic Neighborhood (it's listed as Supported), which has configs for it, which makes me believe it should probably work.

Edit:

Yup, works fine. Log seems clear too.:)

I don't mind having a look over the cfgs and keeping the pack up to date until @Gravitasi want's to take control again. Gimme a couple days to finish NH's update then ill patch this one up to date.

1 hour ago, KillAshley said:

I don't mind having a look over the cfgs and keeping the pack up to date until @Gravitasi want's to take control again. Gimme a couple days to finish NH's update then ill patch this one up to date.

Rock on; I tried with Galactic Neighborhood and without; both times with OPM and it worked fine. To my untrained eye it seems in pretty good shape.

No rush obviously, not sure what kind of footprint this mod had.

Cheers!

:D

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 9:07 AM, ThePlanetCreator101 said:

Nice mod! I wonder when someone will make a mod that adds the Detached objects.

I will try! After the kcm planet, i will start my new mod. Read my signature to understand what its about.

• 4 weeks later...