Like to write or make videos? Tutorials, Guides, Modding Tutorials/Examples

Axel

Do you like to write? Or do you like to make videos? Or do you like to tell people your thoughts? Or do you want to help fellow modders on their way to greatness?

Awesome! :D

I am looking for talented writers for tutorials, game guides and other stuff over at xenolith.

If you like to make videos and think your videos are especially great you are also free to send me your work.

Interested? Here\'s the process:

• [li]Write an article or make a video (about any indie game supported on xenolith, but you\'d probably want to write something about KSP)[/li]
    [li]When you are finished and happy with your work send it to [email protected][/li]
    [li]I will have a look at it and will then contact you, if I think you would fit.[/li]
    [li]I will want chat with you, so you\'ll need some form of msgr. (Steam or Skype preferably)[/li]

And that\'s it!

I will activate your account and you will be able to set off and post as much as you please!

For clarification: I write for Feed The Gamer, a big video games news site. I have experience and am used to a certain professionalism, which is why I want a certain standard and authors I can trust.

This is a great opportunity to work get some experience.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Chaotic Flights my fellow Kerbonauts! ;P

Site: http://xenolith.ws

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. I wouldn\'t mind doing something like this. Is there any particular guide you\'d like me to write up? Kosmo-naut is also a great choice. He\'s very efficient with the way he flies missions and he does all kinds of math before he even flies to make sure that everything will go perfectly.

Take your pick. Anything goes to be honest.

Some examples:

A tutorial on how to make parts, packs, cgi edits etc.

Or

A guide on how to get to the mun or how to build a working satellite etc

I\'m already working on a couple of \'How-to\' guides, namely how to get into orbit and locating those pesky Munoliths. Should be up in a day or two. Would have been sooner but it\'s DIY central at my house at the moment!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, uhm...what else should I do?

It\'s an older thread and didn\'t want to open a new thread. Since we already have one going.

Do you want me to re-open a thread every time I want to ask? That doesn\'t make sense, mate.

I\'d just be cluttering the forums. This doesn\'t hurt, it\'s not even excessive. My last post was from May 12.

@Wasteland Aye! Will be looking forward to that.

------

Remember: videos, podcasts, articles, tutorials, comics...everything goes!

We\'ve been receiving great amount of people interested in working with us. Have a thanks from us!

We\'ll try and find a spot for everyone.

I hope to try and write a guide for spaceplanes and send it to you within the coming days.

This sounds very interesting indeed.

I have a very good understanding of the physics involved with spaceplanes in .15, the hard part will be converting that into an interesting guide. :P

@ping111 I added you.

@Ted Mike just composed a guide on how to build a space plane: http://xenolith.ws/?page=post&id=20

If you want to write something like how to get into orbit with a space plane, that would be cool.

Heya, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, could I write a tutorial for getting into Keostationary orbit?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I can help with this. I\'ll be back to you within about 36 hours at the max, unless something goes terribly wrong. This\'ll be my first guide, aimed at the new blood who have just launched the game for the first time. Gonna be fun to write this. :3

Oh, put me down as a 'freelancer' if you have to, I might not even manage to get this done depending on whether or not life intrudes... but I feel confident.

*yawn* I gotta sleep now though... so don\'t expect any more replies for a few hours.

Sure, that\'s a good topic.

Excellent, I\'ll PM you it later on today/tomorrow, depending on your time-zone. Shall I put it in a simple .txt file format for compatibility sakes?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.