Been lurking, decided to finally join the community

JAD_Interplanetary

Hey all, I've been playing KSP since .24, and really having a great time. I've been lurking on the forums for a while, and finally decided to jump in and introduce myself. I think this community is one of the best online communities I've seen. Everyone is so supportive and enthusiastic about this awesome game. I just posted my first (of hopefully many) mission reports over at http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/109325-Orbie-I-Refueling-Station

I'm also working on a longer report for a pretty cool project I've been building in-game for a few weeks now.

Thanks to everyone for being so great!

Hi JAD_Interplanetary.

Welcome!

Don't feel bad about lurking. Many here started out like that.

First you have to scope out a joint to see if it's worth joining right?

Indeed, the KSP-community is one of, if not, the best communities there is!

I have to agree. It's a very supportive community. Haven't posted much myself because all my questions so far have been answered already by someone answering someone else's questions. Don't have experience enough either to be helpful yet. Guess the community is the way it is because we are mostly nerds and geeks haha, and have no desire to act cool or make fun of anyone. :)

Have not been playing KSP too long myself. Started late 0.25 after a friend mentioned the game. Have restarted career mode many times so far due to new mods installed and a number of trial and errors not being to my satisfaction. Haven't been further than Minmus yet and haven't finished any planned orbital or planetary stations yet. There is always some new mod or something else coming up that I just have to try. Oh well, it's a lot of fun anyway and I think I will spend many hours trying to get Jebediah where he hasn't been before. On my computer that is...

Anyway, welcome! Sorry for hijacking the thread.