Whats the stupidest name you've given to one of your ships?

sedativechunk

I named one lifter rocket the "bigass lifter".

A friend of mine who plays sometimes named his best plane (a fuel tank with wings and engine) the "assass cruiser".

Despite the name it did fly very well.

This is the same friend who when I told him I heard a guy tryed to get to the Mun by flying at it said "see it'll work". He very nearly made it too on that one and only try.

My dumbest name was probably also the very first rocket I ever built. I called it the DT-1.

DT stands for ... Death Trap.

There was no DT-2. Of course, there was also the 'Pencil' just because I couldn't think of a name and that was what it resembled on my desk at the time.

I once hooked some wheels and a mainsail to an orange tank because I was bored, and saved it as "Why Pig" (cause it looked a little like a pig (not really) and I didn't know Why... I guess)

Other not-very-funny-but-stupid names I've used include:

"Jet Bean" for a turbojet stuck to a fuel tank and a probe core, all covered in intakes

"Bouncy beanie" for that same thing, just made in the SPH with more reaction wheels and designed to skip over the water (it worked, briefly)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA", a 'test vehicle' for an 'FTL drive' (actually the result of me being a newb and playing with config files, you probably already know what I made)

"AAAAAAAAAA11111111", another such 'test vehicle', but with four 'FTL drives' instead of one

"SCP-6666", an unholy knot of SRBs jammed in random directions which exploded instantly, before I even got the chance to light the boosters

"Wrong Cable", a very long chain of modular girder segments that (as seen in one of Scott Manley's videos) flopped down and exploded as soon as the physics loaded

"Probey Proeber Probeson III", a stupidly-designed and impractical probe

"Torchgun 1A Prototype", a large power generation and transmission station with a small beam-powered ship to be launched from it (worked fine till the crew died of G-force damage)

"Unfriendly Neighborhood Runway Guard - Missile Edition" (exactly that)

"Aquarium", a surprisingly effective series of high-gravity atmospheric landers, several of which were capable of Eve ascent. The name was just boredom, though.

"Popper Hod", a small pod-and-booster design intended to fly short sub-orbital hops out of Kerbin's atmosphere

"Wee Upgoer", a tiny rocket using tweakscale to be ridiculously itty-bitty

and finally

"Lil Fiter" and "Lil Bommer", two 'combat spacecraft' used to fight "THE FINAL BOSS" and subsequently "THE FINALER BOSS" over Minmus. The fighter pilots were all successfully recovered by a retrieval spaceplane, and everyone agreed, seeing the plain strewn with BOSS debris, that they never wanted to do that again.

im not very creative with names, the crap i come out with is things like "Science space station" or "kethane2spacelanderV8" or "35tlauncherv3" basically 2 words why i built the thing and a version for how many times i had to mess around with it to do what i wanted it to do :/

but the list is extensive and is ever growing bigger, when it gets mad long list i delete early versions

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.