Can you land this spaceplane in one piece?

I had an idea for a challenge yesterday while getting enraged at the poor design I made for my heavy cargo space plane while trying to land. I also got thinking about the ending to the movie "Space Cowboys" where Clint Eastwood lands an un-landable shuttle using Tommy Lee Jones trick.

In the Challenge, you have to land a particularly difficult stock-parts spaceplane. I need some input from you guys....just send some of your more difficult-to-land designs for the rest of us to try and land (or perhaps some spaceplane that was damaged in flight and now needs to make an emergency landing (losing an engine/half a wing or both))

Extra kudos if you upload a persistent file with the flight conditions where you crashed it most often.

NOTE: No craft that are impossible to land....eg a rock or planes that lost all their wings..but then again, nothing too easy either (A craft laden with parachutes)

Preferably stock only but B9/FAR craft are also welcome. Target landing site at KSC or in a mountain region, whatever.

Can anyone recommend additional rules to keep it interesting and avoid compatibility issue?

Winners (per craft) will be judged by maxing out the price of recovery or in cases of full recovery, who landed it faster.

POST YOUR DESIGNS!!!!

Edited by ron1n1
typos

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.