Find Easter eggs and other anomalies! Description This is a Contract Pack that gives contracts to go search out the various Easter eggs that are included in KSP. There are 14 one-time contracts included in the pack of varying difficulty. There's some bonus new content that is only available as part of the mod. If you want to see it then you will need to finish both the Kerbin and Mun monolith contracts. Download CKAN: In CKAN, Select and download the mod "Contract Pack: Anomaly Surveyor" GitHub: For the direct download option, please ensure you have all the dependencies before raising a support request: Contract Configurator is a required dependency and can be downloaded from the Contract Configurator release thread. ModuleManager is a required dependency and can be downloaded from the ModuleManager release thread. The Anomaly Surveyor Contract Pack can be downloaded from GitHub. SCANsat is an optional dependency and can be downloaded from the SCANsat release thread. Waypoint Manager is an optional (but highly recommended) dependency and can be downloaded from the Waypoint Manager release thread. Optional Stuff It is recommended that you install Waypoint Manager, as there is one contract that involves touring the KSC, and it will be more difficult to hit the waypoints without it. If you use SCANsat, then the contracts will have an extra requirement before they show up - you must have done a multi-spectral scan of the area in question. To offset this, if you have SCANsat, the contract rewards are slightly better. Source The full source is available on GitHub. Change Log Special Thanks 5thHorseman for the video featured on this page. He did an absolutely incredible job! Nicholander, who gave me permission to use his monolith part for the final Jool Monolith contract. License The Anomaly Surveyor Contract Pack is licensed under CC-BY-NC-SA-4.0    Like what you see? Consider donating to the coffee fund! It will not go directly to supporting this or other mods under my care, but it may keep my motivation up!